CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yardape culture

Eric Cuntman

Another two shooting victims in London. No details released yet, but odds on that the victims and perpetrators will all be black yooves. No cunt's allowed to say it but it's becoming increasingly clear that 80-90% of black people in this country behave like animals. But it's not their fault, anything you read on the subject explains that they are products of a society that is unfair to them, (racist white cunts fault then). The dead cunt will no doubt be described as 'a lovely young man and promising student (turned up at school once) and it will be completely glossed over that the only contribution he and others like him make to society is to fill the streets with drugs and clog up hospitals with stabbing and shooting victims. But nobody mention it, cos it's raaaaycist!

Guest Lady Penelope
21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Another two shooting victims in London. No details released yet, but odds on that the victims and perpetrators will all be black yooves. No cunt's allowed to say it but it's becoming increasingly clear that 80-90% of black people in this country behave like animals. But it's not their fault, anything you read on the subject explains that they are products of a society that is unfair to them, (racist white cunts fault then). The dead cunt will no doubt be described as 'a lovely young man and promising student (turned up at school once) and it will be completely glossed over that the only contribution he and others like him make to society is to fill the streets with drugs and clog up hospitals with stabbing and shooting victims. But nobody mention it, cos it's raaaaycist!

Its London Eric .. it is no longer part of the UK. the last time I visited there was about two years ago when I got out of a train at Charing Cross and walked through the barriers and was puzzled why I did not get asked for my passport. It was not the black and brown faces that bothered me but rather the fact that no one (including the few whites I saw) were speaking English. In fact the first place found English being spoken was at LCE shop on the strand and having bought a lense there I decided not to hang around in this strange foreign city but to rather make my way back to the station and catch a a connection back to Waterloo. TBH I do remember hearing English spoken by a few cunts (mostly white) who were sitting with their legs stretched out across the pavement the words I heard being "spare any change".

3 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I think it’s fair to say that they have their share of dross, just like us whites. 80-90 % behave like animals? now , if that isn’t a racist stereotype, I don’t know what is.

Yes it probably is, but if you google 'violent crime in London' most of the names mentioned in the news reports you will find are not Derek or Kevin. The majority of gun and knife crime is tied to black youth culture, and the white kids involved in that world are emulating their black contemporaries.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I think it’s fair to say that they have their share of dross, just like us whites. 80-90 % behave like animals? now , if that isn’t a racist stereotype, I don’t know what is.

Go to Plymouth and it is mostly white faces and 80 to 90%  of a select part that white community behave like animals. I also seem to think that the "Hither Green" burglar and his alleged  are somewhat white.

Guest 'eavensabove
29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Some black 15 year olds in this country are decent law abiding individuals. It's their kids that are bastards. 

1 minute ago, Miss Penelope said:

Go to Plymouth and it is mostly white faces and 80 to 90% select part of that white community behave like animals. I also seem to think that the "Hither Green" burglar and his alleged  are somewhat white.

Yes and most of those little white cunts describe themselves as 'rappers'.

lol

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes it probably is, but if you google 'violent crime in London' most of the names mentioned in the news reports you will find are not Derek or Kevin. The majority of gun and knife crime is tied to black youth culture, and the white kids involved in that world are emulating their black contemporaries.

True. You only have to look at the riots in Croydon, and the raiding of stores & supermarkets for example to see that 99.9% of them are/were of a coloured persuasion. 

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes and most of those little white cunts describe themselves as 'rappers'.

lol

Innit tho.

White on white battles these days are mostly confined to football hooligans, and so called black-bashing is a thing from the past. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

One only need take in a Birmingham, Leeds, Sheffield or Doncaster footie match to see 100% of whites behaving like animals.  

Before anybody says it, football is indeed for poofs and irons.  

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Innit tho.

White on white battles these days are mostly confined to football hooligans, and so called black-bashing is a thing from the past. 

But despite the hundreds of black on black killings and woundings, the only black victim of violent crime whose name is widely known is Stephen Lawrence. Funny that. Almost as if there were some sort of political agenda involved.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

But despite the hundreds of black on black killings and woundings, the only black victim of violent crime whose name is widely known is Stephen Lawrence. Funny that. Almost as if there were some sort of political agenda involved.

Ha!  To be honest I don't give two fucks if black fights/kills black, but I do care about their influence on the yoof of terday... A mate for example had no option but to move one of his daughters to another school, solely due to her beginning to talk like a jabookie and was even bringing them home. She was just one of a handful of white kids at her school. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
57 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In a country that is supposed to prohibit guns in civilian hands, these cunts whinging about having an unfair past is a pile of shit!  Let the cunts go to Yanktard land, and see how long they fucking last.  They will always blame their culture, and use "it's what whites expect and the stereotype we face" bit.  Supreme answer from supreme cowardly cunt bastards.  It's that stereotype they are meant to defeat.  As they carry on with their self genocidal excuses and actions, everybody else take the finger of fault.  They can all fuck off.  

Guest 'eavensabove

I once see 5 black yoofs on a frozen lake. They appeared to be not talking to each other, so I thought I'd break the ice. 

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

In a country that is supposed to prohibit guns in civilian hands, these cunts whinging about having an unfair past is a pile of shit!  Let the cunts go to Yanktard land, and see how long they fucking last.  They will always blame their culture, and use "it's what whites expect and the stereotype we face" bit.  Supreme answer from supreme cowardly cunt bastards.  It's that stereotype they are meant to defeat.  As they carry on with their self genocidal excuses and actions, everybody else take the finger of fault.  They can all fuck off.  

What's needed is an army of 'Chopper' clones. That mad cunt used to do a weekly round of visits to Melbourne's worst drug dealers and ask them to give him all their money, if they refused he put them in hospital. When they got out of hospital he'd go and do the same thing again, if they were stupid enough to still be dealing. Melbourne police pretty much turned a blind eye because he was much more of a deterrent than they were.

12 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

A mate for example had no option but to move one of his daughters to another school, solely due to her beginning to talk like a jabookie and was even bringing them home.

I wonder what Mrs. Roops would do if her daughter brought home a Sambo?

Probably fuck it and take some "tasteful" pictures.

Lollolololol

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'd go one further and suggest a month long sabbatical in downtown Kingston Jamaica where they'll find it somewhat different to the romantic tales of their grandparents. See how these set trippin' homies like it when they're being hacked to death by a machete wielding cunt with a posse of gang members armed to the teeth with AK's and M16's. Good fucking riddance to bad rubbish, but then where I live, the only dusky skinned chaps I see are the little fuckers who cook my dupiaza

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd go one further and suggest a month long sabbatical in downtown Kingston Jamaica where they'll find it somewhat different to the romantic tales of their grandparents. See how these set trippin' homies like it when they're being hacked to death by a machete wielding cunt with a posse of gang members armed to the teeth with AK's and M16's. Good fucking riddance to bad rubbish, but then where I live, the only dusky skinned chaps I see are the little fuckers who cook my dupiaza

Order in the universe of Stubbs.  The posses would hack the bastards family to death forcing him to watch, before setting on him.  They do know how to get things done.  

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What's needed is an army of 'Chopper' clones. That mad cunt used to do a weekly round of visits to Melbourne's worst drug dealers and ask them to give him all their money, if they refused he put them in hospital. When they got out of hospital he'd go and do the same thing again, if they were stupid enough to still be dealing. Melbourne police pretty much turned a blind eye because he was much more of a deterrent than they were.

Neville Bartos was a cunt

13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I think you’re for the cooler you racist cunt.

lol.

Along similar lines, in the highly unlikely scenario that you ever procreate with a woman and produce female spawn, what would you do if she one day brought home a Shine? 

I imagine that you'd be up his arse as soon as his afro crossed the threshold of your crazy golf hut.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I wonder what Mrs. Roops would do if her daughter brought home a Sambo?

Probably fuck it and take some "tasteful" pictures.

Lollolololol

Why, she'd only say "Hello Son."