CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Historical Documentaries Presented By Cunts With Regional Accents

Decimus

Guest Alfie Noakes
39 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Being a disgusting fucking pig is the thing I find least offensive about her. Listening to her ramble on about Ramses the Great in her godfuckingawful Barnsley accent has all the gravitas of a northern pub bore in Wakefield banging on about how he misses the pre-decimal monetary system.

She might have a doctorate from the university of Manchester, but I wager it was honorary in recognition of holding the record for "Most Ferrets Down Her Trousers 1987".

I find Guy Martin trying to sound intelligent a bit stretching for the imagination, so I see what you mean, " eck as like, pigeons, whippets and pies!"

Guest sean5302
2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I find Guy Martin trying to sound intelligent a bit stretching for the imagination, so I see what you mean, " eck as like, pigeons, whippets and pies!"

Guy Martin suffers from Asperger's syndrome. He says almost everything twice, can't read or write very well but has some charm.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, sean5302 said:

Guy Martin suffers from Asperger's syndrome. He says almost everything twice, can't read or write very well but has some charm.

He makes a good tv program and rides a bike like a demon, he is an intersting person, just the accent, but then you Northerners think we all sound funny from darn sarf. Fookin coonts.

Guest sean5302
22 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

He makes a good tv program and rides a bike like a demon, he is an intersting person, just the accent, but then you Northerners think we all sound funny from darn sarf. Fookin coonts.

Actually, it's not just how you sound.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, sean5302 said:

Actually, it's not just how you sound.

You drink shit beer etc etc you are all rude etc etc. All been done before. How are Leedsistan and Bradfordabad these days? Get an avatar try avoiding that Bean cunt, not Rowan Atkinson.

Now I have said hello, I have avoided the usual welcome, take some pills, lots of them and fucking choke. Welcome, you may do well.

Guest sean5302
7 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You drink shit beer etc etc you are all rude etc etc. All been done before. How are Leedsistan and Bradfordabad these days? Get an avatar try avoiding that Bean cunt, not Rowan Atkinson.

Avatar? Hmm, wasn't that some film series in America?

image.jpeg.84e9c0bf64075e7e04bac203cd8a9e04.jpeg

American animated series

I didn't think you liked benders on here.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, sean5302 said:

Avatar? Hmm, wasn't that some film series in America?

image.jpeg.84e9c0bf64075e7e04bac203cd8a9e04.jpeg

American animated series

I didn't think you liked benders on here.

Errrrr! You blithering buffoon, get a picture for your id. 

Benders, sausage jockeys, chutney ferrets, screaming woofters, pooftahs and people on the other bus are welcome. Closetted in denial freaks like punkape are not. They dont have to act like a screaming bender because they are gay either. 

If old lardy Keith was still here he would offer to suck your cock.

6 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Errrrr! You blithering buffoon, get a picture for your id. 

Benders, sausage jockeys, chutney ferrets, screaming woofters, pooftahs and people on the other bus are welcome. Closetted in denial freaks like punkape are not. They dont have to act like a screaming bender because they are gay either. 

If old lardy Keith was still here he would offer to suck your cock.

Never mind old brony Admiral Alf, in the cruel absence of our hero and moral custodian, @Quincy Cockfingers, I'll take a shite in this ferret bothers mouth as welcome/fuck off

On 7/29/2018 at 6:03 PM, Decimus said:

For want of anything better to do and bored to fucking tears with The Corner indulging in one of its periodic navel-gazing Punkape phases, I've put on a documentary about Ancient Egypt.

G&T in hand, I sat down ready to be soothed by the stentorian tones of some bellowing fucking toff condescending to entertain and inform the filthy masses. Imagine my absolute fucking consternation when the voiceover broke over the vista of the pyramids and it was some fucking cunt who sounded exactly like Vera Duckworth attempting to stumble through a read through of Carry on Cleo.

I soon realised that all was lost when the she-northerner eventually revealed itself to be some sort of Ronald McDonald inspired, wild haired fucking dog. 

It was the BBC of course.

Immortal-Egypt.jpg?width=1200

This is similar to the slating I gave to the BBCs historical documentary of 1066 where Simon de Montfort was played by a black man.   You thought that was acceptable. As a n###a loving southern cunt.  However your similar nomination here exposes you  as a Northernist cunt.    Just because the SideshowBob lookalike was from Burnley doesn’t mean she doesn’t know her shit about Egypt.    Maybe she has had several all inclusive holidays there with her hubby and what she doesn’t know about t’ old stuff isn’t worth knowing.