CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Historical Documentaries Presented By Cunts With Regional Accents

Decimus

For want of anything better to do and bored to fucking tears with The Corner indulging in one of its periodic navel-gazing Punkape phases, I've put on a documentary about Ancient Egypt.

G&T in hand, I sat down ready to be soothed by the stentorian tones of some bellowing fucking toff condescending to entertain and inform the filthy masses. Imagine my absolute fucking consternation when the voiceover broke over the vista of the pyramids and it was some fucking cunt who sounded exactly like Vera Duckworth attempting to stumble through a read through of Carry on Cleo.

I soon realised that all was lost when the she-northerner eventually revealed itself to be some sort of Ronald McDonald inspired, wild haired fucking dog. 

It was the BBC of course.

Immortal-Egypt.jpg?width=1200

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

For want of anything better to do and bored to fucking tears with The Corner indulging in one of its periodic navel-gazing Punkape phases, I've put on a documentary about Ancient Egypt.

G&T in hand, I sat down ready to be soothed by the stentorian tones of some bellowing fucking toff condescending to entertain and inform the filthy masses. Imagine my absolute fucking consternation when the voiceover broke over the vista of the pyramids and it was some fucking cunt who sounded exactly like Vera Duckworth attempting to stumble through a read through of Carry on Cleo.

I soon realised that all was lost when the she-northerner eventually revealed itself to be some sort of Ronald McDonald inspired, wild haired fucking dog. 

Looks like Leo Sayer has been in a terrible accident with an industrial belt-sander, then the ambulance was driven by David Blunkett through a fucking minefield. What an unfortunate looking bitch.

I can't begin to even joke about what it must've sounded like. Hopefully you're making a speedy recovery, though.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, nocti said:

Looks like Leo Sayer has been in a terrible accident with an industrial belt-sander, then the ambulance was driven by David Blunkett through a fucking minefield. What an unfortunate looking bitch.

I can't begin to even joke about what it must've sounded like. Hopefully you're making a speedy recovery, though.

I'd say that this nom could be the start of The Corner's very own DSMO style Mary Beard moment.

However, I doubt that this pit-digging northern fucking pig has the intelligence to engage in any sort of litigious nonsense.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

How revolting. The kind of new age harridan who sports wildly overgrown armpits, a disgustingly precocious column of pubic hair stretching up to her navel, and certainly the type of cunt who, having given birth to a gender neutral child named 'River', would make a pie out of the placenta and invite the other members of her tribal pottery class round to eat it and chant Buddhist mantras while burning organic incense. 

I bet her cunt absolutely fucking stinks.

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

How revolting. The kind of new age harridan who sports wildly overgrown armpits, a disgustingly precocious column of pubic hair stretching up to her navel, and certainly the type of cunt who, having given birth to a gender neutral child named 'River', would make a pie out of the placenta and invite the other members of her tribal pottery class round to eat it and chant Buddhist mantras while burning organic incense. 

I bet her cunt absolutely fucking stinks.

Now, now, I quite like her as it, er, 'appens. She's knowledgeable and competent, and the fact that she sounds like Ding on helium should not be held against her.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

That's Charlie Chuck. Woof bark donkey! 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Slippers said:

No, but I know a few who would.

Be it known this day, I am not one of them, unless given a chainsaw and machete. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Slippers said:

Yes .. no doubt I about that, I also think that Snatch might have had a go.

I rather miss old Snatchers. He brought a certain rebellious spirit to this place. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 minutes ago, Slippers said:

I bet that both of the Drew's would look her over as well and that she might Apple's woman of his dreams.

Sometimes I pity old scruffo.  Then I come to my senses and remember he's taking the fucking piss. Dress a mannequin in Ann Summers and he'd be ready to wed. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Slippers said:

I miss him as a mod .. he took less than 10 seconds to take down my nom that called John Lennon a cunt.

At least 4 P45's and numerous broken dreams later for poor Apple, Lennon is, was, and always shall be a colossal cunt!  

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

Really Decs, you've forgotten to add your disclaimer as a fully paid up misogynist.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I have to say that just because I don't find her attractive does not mean I don't think she should present a history documentary. If she is knowledgeable and has a compelling presentation style then good, less of a distraction from the subject.

If it was a documentary about the history of the Brazillian or development of the bikini then perhaps it would be better presented by Bettany Hughes.

images.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I have to say that just because I don't find her attractive does not mean I don't think she should present a history documentary. If she is knowledgeable and has a compelling presentation style then good, less of a distraction from the subject.

If it was a documentary about the history of the Brazillian or development of the bikini then perhaps it would be better presented by Bettany Hughes.

images.jpeg

Being a disgusting fucking pig is the thing I find least offensive about her. Listening to her ramble on about Ramses the Great in her godfuckingawful Barnsley accent has all the gravitas of a northern pub bore in Wakefield banging on about how he misses the pre-decimal monetary system.

She might have a doctorate from the university of Manchester, but I wager it was honorary in recognition of holding the record for "Most Ferrets Down Her Trousers 1987".