CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit Secretary

scotty

21 hours ago, DrCunt said:

It pains me to say it, but given a choice between you and Pen I'd take Pen, even though she bores the tits off me. The Oxford english dictionary defines asinine as Monumental Cunt.

Funny that.  The Oxford dictionary has your name down as being a cunt.

Cunt

Guest Kunte Kinte

OK so my first nomination didn't fly - the money saving guru what's his fucking name? 

Here goes. Noel Edmonds the Deal or No Deal host and tv veteran. Whaaat! He's signed up for the JUNGLE and isn't available? That's my fucking job - I live there. Get your arse down to Dowining Street and show'm howz it's done. Fucking 27 contestants standing in a circle round one nob jockey hoping to get rich with a fucking box on the table containing a mystery prize. 

Best thing it could come on every night at six so we can all see what's going on. 

Bet the box has has an envelope saying Fuck off Cunt! That's if it gets that far. 

11 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

OK so my first nomination didn't fly - the money saving guru what's his fucking name? 

Here goes. Noel Edmonds the Deal or No Deal host and tv veteran. Whaaat! He's signed up for the JUNGLE and isn't available? That's my fucking job - I live there. Get your arse down to Dowining Street and show'm howz it's done. Fucking 27 contestants standing in a circle round one nob jockey hoping to get rich with a fucking box on the table containing a mystery prize. 

Best thing it could come on every night at six so we can all see what's going on. 

Bet the box has has an envelope saying Fuck off Cunt! That's if it gets that far. 

Kill yourself