CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Crisis and Suicide Prevention Centres

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

They have a purpose....I suppose....the biggest problem about them is that people can longer be bothered to lend a kind ear to otherwise decent people in deep emotional distress.  Rather than let some poor fucking cunt tell their tale and offer some objective impartial advice, they get branded as "a toxic person, and negative influence" and given one of these tedious services where a total stranger has to be paid to give as phony a fuck as those who call themselves mates.  

Last week, one of the young blokes was on about how close the passing of his mum and his gf fucking off are, and was inconsolable.  He was talking to his "friend" on the mobile when he broke.  I asked what happened, and he said this so called friend called him toxic and didn't want such constant negativity in his life.  What a total fucking cunt!  He didn't look like Frank so I didn't hand over a bottle of Domestos and say "you know what to do..."  I don't even know the poor fucker, but could at least spare a few minutes to hear him out and try to help him up, dust off and carry on. 

If you can't be at least marginally sympathetic, don't bother calling these fucking places, just go on and top yourself!

CUNTS!

Guest Ollyboro

As hard as it might sound, the fact is suicide is sometimes the best way forward. Hitler, for instance. Faced with the ruin of his Reich,  a repair bill running into billions and the indignity of getting a key meter put in to cover his gas back payments, you can see why he went down the eternal snooze route. Even with time taken off for good behaviour he was looking at a good ten stretch. What the fuck can a bloke in his mid-sixties, sporting a comedy tache and poofy lederhosen, be expected to do for a living? No, he took the right decision. I've written to Ant from Ant and Dec suggesting the same.

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

As hard as it might sound, the fact is suicide is sometimes the best way forward. Hitler, for instance. Faced with the ruin of his Reich,  a repair bill running into billions and the indignity of getting a key meter put in to cover his gas back payments, you can see why he went down the eternal snooze route. Even with time taken off for good behaviour he was looking at a good ten stretch. What the fuck can a bloke in his mid-sixties, sporting a comedy tache and poofy lederhosen, be expected to do for a living? No, he took the right decision. I've written to Ant from Ant and Dec suggesting the same.

Agreed.  I can think of several punters here who would do well with it.  It is the faux friends suffering from head up their arse syndrome who have been so sheltered and cut off from any REAL world experience they are incapable of feeling empathy or dealing with a fellow human, let alone somebody they call friend, in pain.  The cliche fucking cunts on the other end of the line knows fuck all and listens because they are paid to do so.  Not unlike a common street prossie.  

13 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Fuckin' brilliant!

'Ant' won't be missed anyway, Holly's got bigger tits and gives better blow-jobs. Win, Win.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, cooze said:

Fuckin' brilliant!

'Ant' won't be missed anyway, Holly's got bigger tits and gives better blow-jobs. Win, Win.

Do you have evidence of these claims?  If you have photos, now is the time.  

23 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Do you have evidence of these claims?  If you have photos, now is the time.  

Unfortunately she kept her 'home videos' locked in a safe, and I didn't have time to crack it.

Still, it must be obvious that's how she continues in gainful employment, because she has no other discernible talents.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 5:45 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

They have a purpose....I suppose....the biggest problem about them is that people can longer be bothered to lend a kind ear to otherwise decent people in deep emotional distress.  Rather than let some poor fucking cunt tell their tale and offer some objective impartial advice, they get branded as "a toxic person, and negative influence" and given one of these tedious services where a total stranger has to be paid to give as phony a fuck as those who call themselves mates.  

Last week, one of the young blokes was on about how close the passing of his mum and his gf fucking off are, and was inconsolable.  He was talking to his "friend" on the mobile when he broke.  I asked what happened, and he said this so called friend called him toxic and didn't want such constant negativity in his life.  What a total fucking cunt!  He didn't look like Frank so I didn't hand over a bottle of Domestos and say "you know what to do..."  I don't even know the poor fucker, but could at least spare a few minutes to hear him out and try to help him up, dust off and carry on. 

If you can't be at least marginally sympathetic, don't bother calling these fucking places, just go on and top yourself!

CUNTS!

It's a good one to pull-off if ever you're at one of your mates gaffs whilst he's upstairs getting ready for a night out down the pub. All that is needed is to use his landline and phone one of these suicide lines and give them the whole works down the phone whilst explaining that if they're not there within the next 20 minutes you're not only gonna shoot yourself with a shotgun but you're taking out your wife & kids with you...    ….Tell your mate to hurry the fuck-up and fuck off down the pub with him. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, cooze said:

Unfortunately she kept her 'home videos' locked in a safe, and I didn't have time to crack it.

Still, it must be obvious that's how she continues in gainful employment, because she has no other discernible talents.

When contract talks arrive, she's taking it hard and dry up the starfish.