CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oh Lordy they are back

White Cunt

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

Why haven’t you embraced Catholicism instead of slandering the vast majority of Catholic priests who do great works and save souls ?

Stop deflecting, and answer!  You are so well studied on popular dogging areas, how have you gained such vast experience?  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Stop deflecting, and answer!  You are so well studied on popular dogging areas, how have you gained such vast experience?  

Why haven’t you embraced Catholicism instead of slandering the vast majority of Catholic priests who do great works and save souls ?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Repetitive, tedious and boring.

Fucking happened again.   Thought I’d watch ”Countryfile” on BBC2.  Didn’t even get 10 minutes into it , before I came-to in the fucking alley. Same spot.  Covered in spunk. Only this time it was a pink Lycra body-stocking with the arse cut out - thigh-high PVC boots and a Cher wig , with full tastefully applied make-up , fake tits and 1” nail extensions.  I’m certainly going to be writing to “Points of View” this time - once I buy some fucking nail-remover.

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, Pete said:

Fucking happened again.   Thought I’d watch ”Countryfile” on BBC2.  Didn’t even get 10 minutes into it , before I came-to in the fucking alley. Same spot.  Covered in spunk. Only this time it was a pink Lycra body-stocking with the arse cut out - thigh-high PVC boots and a Cher wig , with full tastefully applied make-up , fake tits and 1” nail extensions.  I’m certainly going to be writing to “Points of View” this time - once I buy some fucking nail-remover.

Hasn't anybody ever told you to never leave your drink unattended?  With Punkape still roaming free, and his never ending supply of Ruhypnol and AIDS, you can't be too careful!  

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Hasn't anybody ever told you to never leave your drink unattended?  With Punkape still roaming free, and his never ending supply of Ruhypnol and AIDS, you can't be too careful!  

It’s that fucking BBC.  I only had a cup of hot chocolate , and I kept my eye on it the whole time. The whole alley-episode was a daze , but I’ll swear most of them were foreign.  Thank god for Brexit.  Then I can get back to watching “Songs of Praise” in peace.     I’ll give it another go tonight , since “Rise of the Nazis” is on at 12.05am - but somehow I don’t hold out much hope.