CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oh Lordy they are back

White Cunt

I just glanced at the latest beebs update and it looks like the last few of Noah’s Arc container loads are going to make it back to Britain. It would be interesting to find out how many expired en route, as judging from the photos the numbers must have been substantially higher than average. Chips, Daily Mail and Stella rationing for a day or two hits hard where your average tusker is concerned, and not every one will live to tell the tale. 

41 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Rubbish.  Look how you were dressed, you were bloody well begging for it!  

No bloody way.   But the bastards ripped my stockings as well , and soiled my minidress.  I don’t pay a licence fee to be molested in the dark alley behind my house - and covered in ejaculate.   Next time I plan a night out - I’m watching I TV.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Pete said:

No bloody way.   But the bastards ripped my stockings as well , and soiled my minidress.  I don’t pay a licence fee to be molested in the dark alley behind my house - and covered in ejaculate.   Next time I plan a night out - I’m watching I TV.

You just described Punky's nightly escapades.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What's this about?

If you had paid attention, Pete is divulging his trauma of being raped, and I am mocking it!  Do keep up, won't you?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Apparently he was raped. 

The video of the whole sordid event can be purchased.  Just send me your bank details, I will upload the file for you.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

More likely one of your gay dogging sessions at Kings Cross...

How is it you're so familiar on the most popular gay dogging areas?  

Don't bother answering, it's a rhetorical question, you disgraceful fucking poof!

Fuck off

LOL

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

How is it you're so familiar on the most popular gay dogging areas?  

Don't bother answering, it's a rhetorical question, you disgraceful fucking poof!

Fuck off

LOL

You certainly live the lifestyle, always revelling in explaining the sordid details.Kings Cross is well in your orbit as well as more disturbing and illegal activities.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You certainly live the lifestyle, always revelling in explaining the sordid details.Kings Cross is well in your orbit as well as more disturbing and illegal activities.

Answer the question!

How is it that you are so familiar with the most popular gay dogging areas?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

Why haven’t you embraced Catholicism instead of slandering the vast majority of Catholic priests who do great works and save souls ?

Answer the question, wanker!