CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

£10,000 to £100,000

Stubby Pecker

On 15/12/2020 at 09:31, ChildeHarold said:

I am publishing this confession in Gay Times. Are drugs involved? 

4 posts of pointless fucking shite devoid of any humour or cunting in a row.

We’ve had some annoyingly thick fucking cunts here over the years but you top the list. Congratulations on being utter, utter shit in every way you massive bellend 

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

We’ve had some annoyingly thick fucking cunts here over the years but you top the list. Congratulations on being utter, utter shit in every way you massive bellend 

Are you in any way related to the regressive gene pool with proven criminal tendencies that is Southerncunt the descendent of transported felons? 

15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think that you can count yourself amongst the annoyingly thick cunts Stubby .. a little bit below average intelligence. Perhaps having had a little extra education in an attempt to compensate?

On 14/12/2020 at 20:58, Stubby Pecker said:

Windrush cunts getting a huge fucking payout from our softcock government 

Fuck me Eric, it thought be all over this shit. You’re our resident expert on our Afro Caribbean friends

Pecker your command of grammar is fucking appalling, go hang yourself and do us all a favour, dick head

7 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I think that you can count yourself amongst the annoyingly thick cunts Stubby .. a little bit below average intelligence. Perhaps having had a little extra education in an attempt to compensate?

Can’t educate a haddock