CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ASTRO WORLD Nothing to see here folks!

King Billy

21 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I think you're casting the net far too wide by suggesting an organised Satanist agenda.

Of course I’m not suggesting that RK. Wild theories like that would mean people believing their own eyes and wondering why the concert wasn’t halted at any time, while people were dying, ambulances driving through the crowd to attend the dying and dead, while people were shouting ‘Stop the show’ and the ‘artist’ wearing the demonic T shirt on stage carried on rapping. The show must go on as they say. Don’t get me wrong, I couldn’t give a fuck about any of these fucking cunts who keeled over. Fucking teeth sucking drongs, but everything about this shitshow was overtly demonic, from the advertising, to the stage, to the two cunts headlining. 
I’m still keeping an open mind on it myself though. lol.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Of course I’m not suggesting that RK. Wild theories like that would mean people believing their own eyes and wondering why the concert wasn’t halted at any time, while people were dying, ambulances driving through the crowd to attend the dying and dead, while people were shouting ‘Stop the show’ and the ‘artist’ wearing the demonic T shirt on stage carried on rapping. The show must go on as they say. Don’t get me wrong, I couldn’t give a fuck about any of these fucking cunts who keeled over. Fucking teeth sucking drongs, but everything about this shitshow was overtly demonic, from the advertising, to the stage, to the two cunts headlining. 
I’m still keeping an open mind on it myself though. lol.

Jesus titty-fucking Christ...

Fair enough, Billy. Fair enough...

• Like 1