CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ASTRO WORLD Nothing to see here folks!

King Billy

large.D92A99AE-B1AF-4619-9B9B-28D6C5C0810B.jpeg.83d7e52033206d5cd0c96ddd5dbc5db4.jpegThe totally trustworthy MSM have for a couple of days now been fact-checking and debunking the ‘ridiculous and crazy’ conspiracy theories which some ‘idiots’ have been spreading on the internet concerning the outbreak of sudden death due to heart failure of healthy young people at the Astro World music event in Texas last weekend. It seems that the totally unfounded claims which have been going viral online, pointing out the many satanic clues in plain sight at this event need to be fact checked and dismissed as lies by the totally trustworthy media, including almost every national newspaper in the U.K. for some unknown reason. The demonic stage design for a start. The 2 headlining performers… Travis Scott and Drake, born exactly 66 months and 6 days apart. The event took place on the date the Church of Satan was founded 666 months previously, which coincidentally also happens to be Travis Scott’s birthday. These MSM organisations have for some reason decided that this ‘absurd misinformation’ being spread by ‘idiots’ is dangerous and totally wrong. None of them as far as I can see have elaborated as to how they’ve all immediately reached the same word for word conclusion, apart from quoting the usual ‘fake news’ fact checkers and ignoring all the actual  ‘facts’. 
The Guardian, a well respected and unquestionable purveyor of the truth reported that it was ‘absurd to say that the stage resembled an inverted cross leading into the gates of hell’. I think the picture above throws a spanner in that ‘fact checked’ statement. 
I don’t know. Maybe I’m just looking for  things that aren’t right in normal everyday life, but tbf they are becoming a hell of a lot easier to find recently.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

large.D92A99AE-B1AF-4619-9B9B-28D6C5C0810B.jpeg.83d7e52033206d5cd0c96ddd5dbc5db4.jpegThe totally trustworthy MSM have for a couple of days now been fact-checking and debunking the ‘ridiculous and crazy’ conspiracy theories which some ‘idiots’ have been spreading on the internet concerning the outbreak of sudden death due to heart failure of healthy young people at the Astro World music event in Texas last weekend. It seems that the totally unfounded claims which have been going viral online, pointing out the many satanic clues in plain sight at this event need to be fact checked and dismissed as lies by the totally trustworthy media, including almost every national newspaper in the U.K. for some unknown reason. The demonic stage design for a start. The 2 headlining performers… Travis Scott and Drake, born exactly 66 months and 6 days apart. The event took place on the date the Church of Satan was founded 666 months previously, which coincidentally also happens to be Travis Scott’s birthday. These MSM organisations have for some reason decided that this ‘absurd misinformation’ being spread by ‘idiots’ is dangerous and totally wrong. None of them as far as I can see have elaborated as to how they’ve all immediately reached the same word for word conclusion, apart from quoting the usual ‘fake news’ fact checkers and ignoring all the actual  ‘facts’. 
The Guardian, a well respected and unquestionable purveyor of the truth reported that it was ‘absurd to say that the stage resembled an inverted cross leading into the gates of hell’. I think the picture above throws a spanner in that ‘fact checked’ statement. 
I don’t know. Maybe I’m just looking for  things that aren’t right in normal everyday life, but tbf they are becoming a hell of a lot easier to find recently.

Fuck off.

Apparently if you play "Wombling merry christmas" backwards it says "I want to fuck your grandmother in hell".  

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Billy, what the fuck is this nonsense?

I know. Having studied the ariel picture of the stage again,  I can now confirm that it in no way bears any likeness to an inverted cross leading into the gates of hell. What was I thinking? Thank God for the Guardian and their team of super duper fact-checking geniuses. And Mr Travis Scott’s shirt emblazoned with pictures of horned devils, which he was wearing on stage has been confirmed as definitely not satanic in any way at all.

That’s that all cleared up then.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I know. Having studied the ariel picture of the stage again,  I can now confirm that it in no way bears any likeness to an inverted cross leading into the gates of hell. What was I thinking? Thank God for the Guardian and their team of super duper fact-checking geniuses. And Mr Travis Scott’s shirt emblazoned with pictures of horned devils, which he was wearing on stage has been confirmed as definitely not satanic in any way at all.

It happened in Texas, Billy. It wasn't Satan, it was McDonald's.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It happened in Texas, Billy. It wasn't Satan, it was McDonald's.

The police chief immediately pushed a strange story that a security guard near the stage had been injected in the neck by someone in the crowd and rendered unconscious, the relevance of this I found odd.  Six days  on and the breaking news is that the victim is saying he got struck on the head and woke up ten minutes later in the medical tent, and at no time did he claim to have been injected.

There have been numerous MSM stories in the last couple of weeks of people being mysteriously injected in clubs and music events around the world, even being reported as a very  worrying new tactic that date rapists were using all over the U.K. and especially in Scotland, by the BBC. Police Scotland however, within a couple of days stated that they had no evidence of this at all.

Typical, but ever more frequent fake news spewed out by the MSM and rarely corrected when found to be total shit. 

BREAKING NEWS……We’re lying to you again. More to come later.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

The police chief immediately pushed a strange story that a security guard near the stage had been injected in the neck by someone in the crowd and rendered unconscious, the relevance of this I found odd.  Six days  on and the breaking news is that the victim is saying he got struck on the head and woke up ten minutes later in the medical tent, and at no time did he claim to have been injected.

There have been numerous MSM stories in the last couple of weeks of people being mysteriously injected in clubs and music events around the world, even being reported as a very  worrying new tactic that date rapists were using all over the U.K. and especially in Scotland, by the BBC. Police Scotland however, within a couple of days stated that they had no evidence of this at all.

Typical, but ever more frequent fake news spewed out by the MSM and rarely corrected when found to be total shit. 

BREAKING NEWS……We’re lying to you again. More to come later.

The security guard was rendered unconscious, but not killed by whatever he was injected with? I'm still failing to see any connection. I haven't seen anything about mysterious heart attacks. From what I've read about the entire thing it sounds like a simple crowd surge.

It's happened plenty of times before and seems far more likely than a worldwide plot by a would be Satanist NWO by way of mysterious concoctions delivered by syringe.

I'm not saying there isn't a worrying trend of unsuspecting people being jabbed in nightclubs - rape probably follows certain trends like anything else and sinister cunts have been caught dropping pills into drinks for decades now, so anyone with such an intention would probably try and find a way around such a problem and this just happens to be an alternative method to effectively drug someone against their will - just that I think you're casting the net far too wide by suggesting an organised Satanist agenda.

Its like saying the ancient Egyptians must be connected to the goings on in the Bermuda Triangle because of the shape of the Pyramids.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

sinister cunts have been caught dropping pills into drinks for decades now,

Has anyone ever been prosecuted for this? I thought that it had been largely proved an urban myth. Similarly, covertly deploying a syinge in a crowded nightclub seems a bit implausible to me. A lot of these accusations are excuses for women being just plain being too pissed/randy to care at the time. No, I'm not condoning rape in any way, but casting all men as potential predators is also wrong.

46 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Has anyone ever been prosecuted for this? I thought that it had been largely proved an urban myth. Similarly, covertly deploying a syinge in a crowded nightclub seems a bit implausible to me. A lot of these accusations are excuses for women being just plain being too pissed/randy to care at the time. No, I'm not condoning rape in any way, but casting all men as potential predators is also wrong.

I dunno. @Neil?

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I dunno. @Neil?

Jesus, the image of Neil in a nightclub is terrifying.

I can imagine him in an ill-fitting twenty year old Arsenal shirt, the sweat dripping off his muffin top leaving a pool of onion stinking sweat at his feet. Nodding his fat fucking head out of time to the beat whilst waving his crack fox hands around in attempt to stick his next victim.

He truly is a predator of insatiable appetites.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Jesus, the image of Neil in a nightclub is terrifying.

I can imagine him in an ill-fitting twenty year old Arsenal shirt, the sweat dripping off his muffin top leaving a pool of onion stinking sweat at his feet. Nodding his fat fucking head out of time to the beat whilst waving his crack fox hands around in attempt to stick his next victim.

He truly is a predator of insatiable appetites.

Whilst this made me chuckle, I think pinkape summed neil up best when he called him simply ‘a fat bandit’.

• Like 1

I find it easier to just drive around and pick the passed out ones up off the pavements around Prince Of Wales Road. In the van and back where I found them none the wiser. I wonder how many of them woke up wondering how Bacardi Breezers gave them a sore arse and a runny nose.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

Waiting the hour destined to die
Here on the table of hell
A figure in white unknown by man
Approaching the altar of death
High priest awaiting dagger in hand
Spilling the pure virgin blood
Satan's slaughter, ceremonial death
Answer his every command
Death will come easy just close your eyes 
Dream of the friends you'll see
Heavenly failure losing again