CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Feíle le lá le Pádrig

PANZER MURPHY

11 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Gaelic celtic all the bleedin same wuggy baby..save yer hair splittin for the flat roof boozer that ya hold court in regularly ya pedantic english waaannkkerr...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

11 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ive given your posts a selwyn frogget accent..lol

On 21/03/2023 at 02:00, PANZER MURPHY said:

Gwey ta fuk ya hair splittin hun gibberin bazturd..lol

On 20/03/2023 at 02:19, PANZER MURPHY said:

Y'all usta speak gaelic till it was beaten n fucked outa ya'll..what you call english is just a bazturd version of low german with gobbets of haff a dozen other languages for flavour...lol

It was my intention to irritate you, Mr 'laid-back' lol, and while you can deny it until you're blue in the face, your comments above somewhat demonstrate this. As someone with English-Welsh heritage, I can confirm Welsh and Gaelic are not the same. Welsh is very similar to Cornish and Breton, but completely different from Gaelic Irish.

You'll always speak English because the Black & Tans beat the shitting Gaelic outta you.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

As someone with English-Welsh heritage,

That would account for the Poodle fixation, they look a lot like sheep, when the lights are low... 🐩🐑

The Llama fixation is another matter entirely🦙

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It was my intention to irritate you, Mr 'laid-back' lol, and while you can deny it until you're blue in the face, your comments above somewhat demonstrate this. As someone with English-Welsh heritage, I can confirm Welsh and Gaelic are not the same. Welsh is very similar to Cornish and Breton, but completely different from Gaelic Irish.

You'll always speak English because the Black & Tans beat the shitting Gaelic outta you.

Fuck off.

Yer scrapings of the jails were sent packin ..infact there's a hape o them in glasnevin cemetery because nobody wanted them back in britain dead n all as they were..dogs shit on their molderin bones..lol