CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Feíle le lá le Pádrig

PANZER MURPHY

Anyway this year panz baby has shunned the dumptrucks of money that he's been offered to toot his  horn tonight..im havin a night off with me doggos n a Lithuanian gal pal thats bringing over her nations version of Irish stew ..maybe  watch somthing suitably Irish on flikkys..drop in here occasionally to say hi to the membership that I'd say has more than a dropeen o  green in them...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Anyway this year panz baby has shunned the dumptrucks of money that he's been offered to toot his  horn tonight..im havin a night off with me doggos n a Lithuanian gal pal thats bringing over her nations version of Irish stew ..maybe  watch somthing suitably Irish on flikkys..drop in here occasionally to say hi to the membership that I'd say has more than a dropeen o  green in them...lol

I watched a short video of the Paddys Day parade in Dublin earlier Panzy. The Guards appeared to have everything under control (not surprisingly as there were hundreds of them in full riot gear) keeping a small group of tricolour waving IRISHMEN and IRISHWOMEN away from joining the new type of Irishmen and women who were proudly marching along the bank of the Liffey waving their EU, Rainbow and Ukranian flags to celebrate St. Patrick’s day. I for one am delighted that it’s all worked out so well for you at long last Panzy. It’s no more than you deserve after all the years of struggle. 🤣

• Like 1

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

I watched a short video of the Paddys Day parade in Dublin earlier Panzy. The Guards appeared to have everything under control (not surprisingly as there were hundreds of them in full riot gear) keeping a small group of tricolour waving IRISHMEN and IRISHWOMEN away from joining the new type of Irishmen and women who were proudly marching along the bank of the Liffey waving their EU, Rainbow and Ukranian flags to celebrate St. Patrick’s day. I for one am delighted that it’s all worked out so well for you at long last Panzy. It’s no more than you deserve after all the years of struggle. 🤣

Ah don't mind them bally baby..they're the same breed o gabshite that were pluggin the notion of us leavin the EU..till they seen the rip roarin success it was for y'all over there on the slightly bigger island..lol

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

Has anybody told them the sainted Welshman didn't drive the snakes from Oirlaand because there weren't any there in the first place? 

ust a bitta the native tongue is all 

Pull your tongue out of those (African) natives bumholes and have a good look at what The Shinners, Fine Gael, Fine Faile and the Greens have done to your beloved Dublin Panz. Tbf they’ve managed to turn a stinking, backward, third world shithole full of thick, drunken gombeens into Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, Bangladesh and Pakistan’s No.1 travel destination. 
Look forward to Paddy’s Day being renamed Mohammed’s Day, free pints of green goats milk for everyone, synchronised beheadings, stonings, floggings, mass child raping and a spectacular grand finale by the national suicide bombing squad to end with.

Maybe you should have kept your gobs shut once you’d finished sucking our red white and blue cocks and swallowed another mouthful of good old British sticky protein a hundred years ago and been a bit more careful what you wished for.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Pull your tongue out of those (African) natives bumholes and have a good look at what The Shinners, Fine Gael, Fine Faile and the Greens have done to your beloved Dublin Panz. Tbf they’ve managed to turn a stinking, backward, third world shithole full of thick, drunken gombeens into Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, Bangladesh and Pakistan’s No.1 travel destination. 
Look forward to Paddy’s Day being renamed Mohammed’s Day, free pints of green goats milk for everyone, synchronised beheadings, stonings, floggings, mass child raping and a spectacular grand finale by the national suicide bombing squad to end with.

Maybe you should have kept your gobs shut once you’d finished sucking our red white and blue cocks and swallowed another mouthful of good old British sticky protein a hundred years ago and been a bit more careful what you wished for.

Fuck off.

Oi...paddy..shat de fack up you mick kant ..lol

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fuck off.

This is only allowed to happen because thick virtue signaling idiot's like Panzy boy go along with this designed collapse of western society. The dumbed down UK and Europe are just as bad, thick cunts everywhere who can't compute what's happening to their own backyards because they have been dumbed down and look to Mother and Father state for everything, instead of having the balls to fight against this designed tyranny. It's not that difficult to work out that if you allow the third world to overrun your country, then you will get third world ideology and behaviours.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

This is only allowed to happen because thick virtue signaling idiot's like Panzy boy go along with this designed collapse of western society. The dumbed down UK and Europe are just as bad, thick cunts everywhere who can't compute what's happening to their own backyards because they have been dumbed down and look to Mother and Father state for everything, instead of having the balls to fight against this designed tyranny. It's not that difficult to work out that if you allow the third world to overrun your country, then you will get third world ideology and behaviours.

Jakey baby tellus of the tyranny under which ya struggle..fun factoid..the soap n razor work when ya stand closer to them..lol

My bestie Big Kazza has Irish blood, on her Dad's side.

& she does that luck of the Irish thing. THOUGH her new Man is Scottish - Gilbert.

Meanwhile ProfB received a 'Random act of kindness'-  some kind person left me a bunch of daffs, at my front door.

Love ProfB xxx

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Meanwhile ProfB received a 'Random act of kindness'-  some kind person left me a bunch of daffs, at my front door.

Love ProfB xxx

Not random, on Mother’s Day. You must have a child that you’ve forgotten giving birth to.  Hopefully there’s another one and you’ll get chocolates too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

& she does that luck of the Irish thing. THOUGH her new Man is Scottish - Gilbert.

Love ProfB xxx

Aww..thats a lovely little gift to receive prof baby..ya see yiv already brightened up this dreary hole..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

ya see yiv already brightened up this dreary hole..

As opposed to you, making the place quite dull with your UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY rhetoric... Is your behaviour akin to some sort of jihad against the British? Give it a rest for a few weeks Finnegan. Get yourself a girlfriend, you monotonous Irish fucking cunt. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ProfB said:

Love ProfB xxx

Shut up you cunt.

• Like 1

On 18/03/2023 at 17:09, PANZER MURPHY said:

Dont be concerned wc baby..its just a bitta the native tongue is all 

Is it up to me to give this hole some fucking life? I tell you what Pansy, you've been leaving turds in the communal hallway again with your recent 'englander' shite, so how about if I said that you will always speak English, while we will never speak Gaelic? I know that hurts, so get fucked.

During our exchanges in the past you've revealed yerself to be a consummate nationalist Irish Republican prick. Neverthless, you like ya doggies & that's a fine thing I suppose. 

Still got the old Citroen van, famed for its backdoor abuse in more ways than one?

• Like 1

Jakey baby tellus of the tyranny under which ya struggle..fun factoid..the soap n razor work when ya stand closer to them..lol

There isn't a code breaker that's ever lived that could break what you just said. For the love of everything good in this world, choke yourself.

Fuck right off.