CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

King Charles prostate treatment

Guest Basil
1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

He’s definitely a candidate for stupidest cunt on the planet. You’ve really got the hots for the orange baboon! Do you “whack off” over photos and videos of him, climaxing as his absurd strip of hair blows up to reveal his balding head?

lol Lol LOL

Ooohhh, now that's satire.

My long dislike of this family of perverts and fruitcakes is well documented on these pages.

Phillip dead, Liz dead, Charles with some sort of malignancy, bladder or bowel possibly, (if he starts looking jaundiced, then obviously  it will be curtains sooner rather than later). Then Middleton having a prolonged hospital stay for reasons not known.

I reckon they must have had a bad batch.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, The Beast said:

My long dislike of this family of perverts and fruitcakes is well documented on these pages.

Phillip dead, Liz dead, Charles with some sort of malignancy, bladder or bowel possibly, (if he starts looking jaundiced, then obviously  it will be curtains sooner rather than later). Then Middleton having a prolonged hospital stay for reasons not known.

The women are treated as  walking wombs,  they become mentally fragile and start sticking their fingers down their throats to throw up and god knows what other odd behaviours .All of them are as mad as a box of frogs .

21 hours ago, The Beast said:

It might be some new lizard virus that’s escaped from a secure walk in refrigerator somewhere in Chinatown. I hope this doesn’t mean we’re all going to be locked down again for the next few years, until Whitty and Rishi etc. have had enough of partying every night, laughing at how much fucking easier it was second time around.

• Like 1