CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pausing Football Matches For Ramadan

Neil

You couldn't make it up really,these backward cunts treat westerners like shit when in their own country yet we bow down to their every whim over here. Stopping games so they can do whatever sky fairy shit they practice. Next time we play in Saudi we should ask for a lager at half-time, that's been part of English footy for years, see how that goes down.

We're fucked 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Neil said:

You couldn't make it up really,these backward cunts treat westerners like shit when in their own country yet we bow down to their every whim over here. Stopping games so they can do whatever sky fairy shit they practice. Next time we play in Saudi we should ask for a lager at half-time, that's been part of English footy for years, see how that goes down.

We're fucked 

Let's face it Neil, whenever they take to the field players always seem to be crossing themselves or talking to the sky with they're hands in supplication. What I want to know is how come God/Allah/Jah or whatever has never won the Ballon D'or? I mean every cunt who scores seems to be thanking him. He must have more assists than Glenn Hoddle. Or maybe not.

24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Let's face it Neil, whenever they take to the field players always seem to be crossing themselves or talking to the sky with they're hands in supplication. What I want to know is how come God/Allah/Jah or whatever has never won the Ballon D'or? I mean every cunt who scores seems to be thanking him. He must have more assists than Glenn Hoddle. Or maybe not.

The country is going through a transformation into an Islamic run state .That cunt in Scotland is dictating what he believes parliament and the country should do in regards to Israel.No jew detonated a bomb on a london bus , ripping the roof off  murdering and maiming passengers.That was you're  friendly local common a garden radicalised muslim and his mates .I'm supposed to tolerate , actually respect Ramadan. They can fuck right off. 

• Like 1