CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scumbag media lawyers

CCArchive

Just watched one of these scumsucking shits on sky news arguing that the British courts should be able to enforce their "super" injunctions anywhere in the world to protect the "human rights" of wealthy businessmen, footballers, soap "stars" etc....what arrogant greedy superfluous cunts. Shakespeare had it right..."first, we`ll kill all the lawyers"

• 2 months later...
Guest Alfie Noakes

Seems even CC is at the mercy of a certain super rich singer and a possible (my opinion definite) super injunction. Fucking laywers are leeches and cunts, but we all have to use the bastards at some point in our lives. Gagging order cunts.

Guest ducunti

Seems even CC is at the mercy of a certain super rich singer and a possible (my opinion definite) super injunction. Fucking laywers are leeches and cunts, but we all have to use the bastards at some point in our lives. Gagging order cunts.

Perhaps treading on hot  coals might come to mind, beware super rich singer it didn't work for Jeffery Archer.

Guest KuntaCunty

My uncle Cledwyn, remember him? He was a Solicitor, but not a cunt, a drunk, but certainly not a cunt. Mind you, he didn't know any celebrities.

Spotto, I'm surprised!  By default, solicitors are cunts.  It takes a cunt to want to be a voluminous cunt!  Legal study only serves to help the beginner cunt become a master cunt.