CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

My dakimakuras

Guest Keith Lard

Guest Keith Lard

The best thing about having my dakimuras is that I could pretend to have an orgy with anime characters. My mom wants me to stop this as she said it's unhealthy and a waste of my benefits money. However, fuck what she said, I'm going to have my Rustler burgers and Mountain Dew tonight and play on my X-Box 360 you cunts!

10153678_776136632450341_457305696433061

By the way Rustler burgers are the lowest of the low as far as food quality goes. No wonder you have 'weight' issues.

I shouldn't worry too much about calorific content; once his step-mum has spattered it with her "special mayonnaise", they're quite palatable. Allegedly.

I'm sure a quick google image search will find where you found this pic, but you really are a fucking oxygen thief.

Do an image search on fat man's avatar pic and see if the cunt really used his own image like a dumb arse. I don't know how or would do it myself.

Guest cuntcrapper

I have a similar arrangement with a custom made duvet cover featuring Anne Widdecombe. May I ask, do you sometimes get stuck to the linen and surrounding furniture?