CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Decorate Their Christmas Tree Early

Guest KuntaCunty

Guest KuntaCunty

Forget all that soft bollocks, kunty. Apart from all that bum action you do, fancy talk, poor jokes and other shit.. you're a good man. Pandering like a ponce with that fuckin jazzy cretin will only make you ill. He's hated by all and needs to be gone. Kill him until he's dead. 

What poor jokes?  ;)

Here's the thing, even if I wanted to do old Jazzer in, I certainly couldn't announce it, then have him turn up floating in the moors, can I?  I would have to care to be passionate enough to off the old boy.  I just don't.  If I did, I would have asked him what his sudden disdain for me is about.  I haven't, and can't be bothered to do so.  This is a cunt site, inhabited by cunts, identifying and slagging off other cunts, for the sole purpose of seeing how cuntish their cunting can be.  If he lives for the chavvy trolling drama, he won't get it from me.  I'm hoping that makes me an even bigger cunt.  Jazz will die on his own some day.  We all will.  Of course, not everybody will get it from their own closest mates and family.

What poor jokes?  ;)

Here's the thing, even if I wanted to do old Jazzer in, I certainly couldn't announce it, then have him turn up floating in the moors, can I?  I would have to care to be passionate enough to off the old boy.  I just don't.  If I did, I would have asked him what his sudden disdain for me is about.  I haven't, and can't be bothered to do so.  This is a cunt site, inhabited by cunts, identifying and slagging off other cunts, for the sole purpose of seeing how cuntish their cunting can be.  If he lives for the chavvy trolling drama, he won't get it from me.  I'm hoping that makes me an even bigger cunt.  Jazz will die on his own some day.  We all will.  Of course, not everybody will get it from their own closest mates and family.

You're talking in riddles - he's a pile of shit and that's that. Pay the prick a visit.... drive over to his bungalow in the dead of night whilst he's banging away on his puter. Sneak in and around the back of his wheelchair, pick up one of his bumper volume self-help books, raise it high above your head.... and smash his fucking head in. Night x

Guest KuntaCunty

You're talking in riddles - he's a pile of shit and that's that. Pay the prick a visit.... drive over to his bungalow in the dead of night whilst he's banging away on his puter. Sneak in and around the back of his wheelchair, pick up one of his bumper volume self-help books, raise it high above your head.... and smash his fucking head in. Night x

The way he's been acting of late, a library of encyclopedias wouldn't crack that cranium he sports about. 

Guest KuntaCunty

Jazz, you seriously need to seek professional help.  I've said it before, I'll say it again, nothing you have to say or post is of any importance to me whatsoever.  You're assuming I'm actually going to try to off you?  Don't be daft, you easily influenced simpleton.  I can't remember ever encountering such a thin-skinned, spineless twat anywhere.  I've seen thicker skins on Sunday gravy.  Grow up!  This is a Chat board called Cunt's Corner, and you don't seem to take a cunting well at all.  I will not resort to your idiocy, and have plans to continue enjoying the board, whether you are here or not.  Get sorted or get fucked, cunt!

Jazz, you seriously need to seek professional help.  I've said it before, I'll say it again, nothing you have to say or post is of any importance to me whatsoever.  You're assuming I'm actually going to try to off you?  Don't be daft, you easily influenced simpleton.  I can't remember ever encountering such a thin-skinned, spineless twat anywhere.  I've seen thicker skins on Sunday gravy.  Grow up!  This is a Chat board called Cunt's Corner, and you don't seem to take a cunting well at all.  I will not resort to your idiocy, and have plans to continue enjoying the board, whether you are here or not.  Get sorted or get fucked, cunt!

Yeah, do you teach in a school for the mentally retarded - you turd head.

You are a retard yourself. Surprised you remember your c-corner p-word. IT'S CUNT if anyone wants to hack this twat feast.

Bugger off to another site. :ph34r:

Guest KuntaCunty

Yeah, do you teach in a school for the mentally retarded - you turd head.

You are a retard yourself. Surprised you remember your c-corner p-word. IT'S CUNT if anyone wants to hack this twat feast.

Bugger off to another site. :ph34r:

Now isn't that a precious sight!  The sheep is now best mates with Jazz.  Both of them together can't make an intelligent post.  Between the two, there aren't three functioning brain cells to brag about. 

Kill yourself, sheepshit!  Since Jazz is up your arse, take him with you!  LOL

Guest KuntaCunty

You pathetic woman. My partner is NEVER bored.

Even less so with Dyke-twats like YOU to entertain her.

You're a barrel of fucking laughs, as even my kids can testify.

Go frig your 'Missus' Mrs Miss.

You thick fucking twat, you obviously don't know the difference between men and women.  Perhaps you and Bronski should get together in the alley behind the pub and discover each others orifices!  Your partner is never bored, because it would actually have to be ALIVE to feel bored.  Foreplay for you is the sound of the zipper on the bag opening! 

Guest KuntaCunty

ZZZzzz. YOU are pathetic. Do yourself a big favour. Go A W A Y

Waahhh.  Still bawling your thicko fucking eyes out!  LOL  Why don't you block me, like you did Judge???  He got the better of you, as well.  So just give up, seems the second of two things you've mastered in life.  Bawling, and quitting.  Fucking Billy! 

Guest KuntaCunty

Go to bed Jazz!  Your carer must be exhausted from chasing you down to change your nappy!  Plus, you need your energy for your "investigation" into who hacked your "business!"  :lol:

Guest KuntaCunty

Oi Jazz, since you were so close to fucking off when the guest forums were open; your fucking bawling on about guests and multi ID'ers buggered you so.  You think maybe Mrs Roops or James might take you seriously now?  Give it a try!  When they both tell you to fuck off, nobody will try to talk you out of it, this time round!  Go on then!!!  Fuck right off, you witless twat! :lol:

Guest KuntaCunty

Bye Jazz!  Go whinge about "Mr Mrs Dykes" requiring some sort of special handling, like guests, multiple ID users, and every other cunt that has annoyed the piss out of you, and laughs about it on every visit!  Go on, little Jizz, go lodge your complaint!  The third time must be the charm in getting what you want! :lol:

The shifting factions, the childish insults, the gold lamé pants....

I've just worked out what this reminds me of - WWE wrestling. (Or WWF as it was known before those panda-loving fuckers got all uppity about their "brand".) Now, which one of you is Goldust?

129430077.jpg