CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Support Felipe's Box of Flids (Reprise)

Guest JackoTC

1 minute ago, JackoTC said:

Francis, I'm sure that even the plebs will appreciate that this nom dwarfs your Sunday morning with Frank effort. However, I applaud you. You are definitely still the best one on here.

Incidentally, this newbie Klaus, he's a full on remedial. Into the box he goes, taking his crayons and Minions lunch box with him.

You really are great man, Jackie. It's not for me to say, but I would guess that most rate me higher than Bill fucking Stickers. 

Will you be doing a video for us?

Guest JackoTC
6 minutes ago, Frank. said:

You really are great man, Jackie. It's not for me to say, but I would guess that most rate me higher than Bill fucking Stickers.

Will you be doing a video for us?

Almost certainly. I've no idea what your vid was like, but judging by the thinly veiled admiration, I'm guessing it was a tour de force.

I'll put something together over the festive season. The only thing left on the cutting room floor will be empty Stolly bottles.

5 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Almost certainly. I've no idea what your vid was like, but judging by the thinly veiled admiration, I'm guessing it was a tour de force.

I'll put something together over the festive season. The only thing left on the cutting room floor will be empty Stolly bottles.

I've put the video back up, Jackie. I think you should take a look... you might find that I'm not your kind of fella. 

Guest Bill Stickers
30 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Francis, I'm sure that even the plebs will appreciate that this nom dwarfs your Sunday morning with Frank effort. However, I applaud you. You are definitely still the best one on here.

Incidentally, this newbie Klaus, he's a full on remedial. Into the box he goes, taking his crayons and Minions lunch box with him.

I've never seen one man's tongue go so deep up another man's arse. 

Guest JackoTC
7 minutes ago, Frank. said:

I've put the video back up, Jackie. I think you should take a look... you might find that I'm not your kind of fella.

Its class Francis, just class. Of course I'd expect nothing less.

How to follow that ? Its a tall order for me, I must say. I'm a bit more Woody Allen to your Jean-Luc Goddard.

Guest Ahriman
7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I didn't know that it was physically possible for a man to rim his own arse, not that it's ever stopped me from trying.

22 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Bill.. sweetpea, it might be wise to use a different name on your youtube account. It appears you like my vid more than you're letting on... 8 times more to be exact. Closet fucking fag. 

Guest JackoTC
10 minutes ago, Frank. said:

Bill.. sweetpea, it might be wise to use a different name on your youtube account. It appears you like my vid more than you're letting on... 8 times more to be exact. Closet fucking fag.

Can it really be true ? Bilbo is a puddle jumper ? I don't want to alarm you Francis, but I'm guessing he touched himself intimately whilst repeatedly watching your drunken gyrations.

27 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Its class Francis, just class. Of course I'd expect nothing less.

How to follow that ? Its a tall order for me, I must say. I'm a bit more Woody Allen to your Jean-Luc Goddard.

You can only do your best, Jackie. You may recall the poem gobbie put together for me last year. She worked on it for several weeks only for it to fall flat on its face... embarrassingly awful. Don't put yourself under that kind of pressure. 

I'm thinking of a duet with Ming - something special for Christmas Day.

6 minutes ago, Frank. said:

You can only do your best, Jackie. You may recall the poem gobbie put together for me last year. She worked on it for several weeks only for it to fall flat on its face... embarrassingly awful. Don't put yourself under that kind of pressure. 

I'm thinking of a duet with Ming - something special for christmas Day. 

Frank, your stock rose with me last night. But I've just read through the string of subtly homo-erotic messages that you've been exchanging with your jock bit of rough. It makes me fucking sick, virtually air kissing like a couple of fucking luvvies. Put a stop to it today for fuck sake, you've got so much more to offer than this sort of shit.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I sincerely doubt that, but regardless of your usual Friday night, it's clear that these Cunts are one and the same,as in  not just awful, but really. There's no way any cunt here would ever compliment another unless it was bullshit and it was the same cunt/s, or he was a screaming faggot intent on a shitty hole.

18 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I sincerely doubt that, but regardless of your usual Friday night, it's clear that these Cunts are one and the same,as in  not just awful, but really. There's no way any cunt here would ever compliment another unless it was bullshit and it was the same cunt/s, or he was a screaming faggot intent on a shitty hole.

I'm well know for my compliments towards punters who make me laugh, quince. You're just a continuous fucking noise. Nothing more.. nothing less. 

Guest JackoTC
39 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

1 hour ago, Frank. said:

I've told you before QC, quality not quantity. Its must gall you all to see that Frank's first Nom in ages is more popular than everyone else's put together for weeks (usually that's my trick, but I'm only second best one on here).

You should all just sit back and enjoy. You all love us really..........