CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England World Cup Squad

Guest N/A

Guest judgetwi
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When I first started going, Mark Aizlewood was captain, Mark Stuart was a flash cunt and Nicky Johns was in goal, soon to be replaced by Bob Bolder. Jim Melrose was the star of the show and Palace were despised. Always stood in the Arthur Wait terrace, the good old days before all seater and ridiculous prices. My season ticket for 1987 cost £60. 

Happy days Eric. I was in the Arthur Wait for a couple of years then moved to the Sainsbury’s. I remember all those cunts. Bolder for letting Curb’s back pass through his hands and legs at Arsenal, Aizelwood for scoring the winning goal at Carlisle when we sealed promotion, Jimmy Melrose for the 8 second goal at West Ham and the equaliser at the Old Den when I was at the Millwall end and had to keep my hands in my pockets and my gob shut. Stuart was a wanker. 

Fuck Palace, fuck Millwall and stick your Ammers up your arse! 

19 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Happy days Eric. I was in the Arthur Wait for a couple of years then moved to the Sainsbury’s. I remember all those cunts. Bolder for letting Curb’s back pass through his hands and legs at Arsenal, Aizelwood for scoring the winning goal at Carlisle when we sealed promotion, Jimmy Melrose for the 8 second goal at West Ham and the equaliser at the Old Den when I was at the Millwall end and had to keep my hands in my pockets and my gob shut. Stuart was a wanker. 

Got to see them at Wembley that year when we got to the final of the full members cup. A glorious achievement which lasted 90 minutes, during which Blackburn Rovers beat us. I remember at selhurst, Peter Shirtliffe had to play in goal after Bolder got sent off once.

Guest judgetwi
20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Irons 

Totally unlike rugby league cunts constantly sticking their faces in each others’ bums. Nothing gay about that obviously .

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Got to see them at Wembley that year when we got to the final of the full members cup. A glorious achievement which lasted 90 minutes, during which Blackburn Rovers beat us. I remember at selhurst, Peter Shirtliffe had to play in goal after Bolder got sent off once.

I was there. Totally shit game with a shit goal by that cunt Colin Hendry, later to be turned over by Gazza in Euro 96. Shirtliff, of course, the hero at St Andrews with those 2 extra time goals, a glorious fucking night. I had to run like a cunt from Leeds that night. I hate those northern bastards.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Who asked you, go and clean your minge.

Fender you have been no good since you went feral with Stubby and his wild Bores (sic).

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"Full members"! If that don't sound gay I don't know what does.

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's union. 

I don’t know much about this rugger  buggery but I know they also have scrums and anus snuggling in Rugby League. Big fan you are.

Oh , and stop talking like Mad Frankie Fraser and get out there and sell some clothes pegs you lazy pikey bint.

Guest Alfie Noakes
17 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You Leyton Orient fans need a sense of humour. We all have our crosses to bear I suppose. 

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I don’t know much about this rugger  buggery but I know they also have scrums and anus snuggling in Rugby League. Big fan you are.

Oh , and stop talking like Mad Frankie Fraser and get out there and sell some clothes pegs you lazy pikey bint.

Frankie Fraser wasn't mad. He was a bit peeved.