CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Happy saint paddys day

PANZER MURPHY

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

Dec's has had them all moved further South

To escape from the Mini Beast From The East maybe?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

290 land marks around the world lit up to celebrate the wearin  of the bit of glás. .have a good day cuntaí na fearag 

Panzerknacker 

Chasing snakes eh? 

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I'm not religious, and I don't believe in saints. However most of us take solace in the thought of a kind, bearded and benevolent man smiling down on us serenely from the great beyond.

v2-harold-shipmanv3.jpg

Guest Tata Steely Dan
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've always liked Roger Whittiker. "I'm gonna leave old Durham Town". Marvellous

He of Whittiker's World? Speccy package holiday gadge? 

I met gas works by the gas works wall
Dreamed a canal by the old canal
I kissed my factory by the factory wall

Old Durham Town. Old Durham Town.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You jest, surely? 

Indeed. I was humorously conflating the long-running TV program 'Whicker's World' with the 'Whitaker's World' publication, neither of which have anything to do with Roger Whittaker. However Roger Whittaker has covered 'Dirty Old Town' on occasion. 

It all makes sense really. 

Guest White van man
13 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Indeed. I was humorously conflating the long-running TV program 'Whicker's World' with the 'Whitaker's World' publication, neither of which have anything to do with Roger Whittaker. However Roger Whittaker has covered 'Dirty Old Town' on occasion. 

It all makes sense really. 

Whatever lifeform hacked into your CC account yesterday, tell it "We come in peace"

Guest Wizardsleeve
22 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Top of the morning to ya jewdy baby..ya have a sprig of green on ya atall? 

Panzerknacker 

You made your point, pansy boy.  As dreary and pathetic as it was, you made it in the first post.  I think you're probably knackered today, so pour a bottle of sleeping tablets into your bottle of Bushmills, and take a long nap.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You made your point, pansy boy.  As dreary and pathetic as it was, you made it in the first post.  I think you're probably knackered today, so pour a bottle of sleeping tablets into your bottle of Bushmills, and take a long nap.  

Notatall wazz baby..I'm up n about n ready to go..I'd a grand aul night ..few pints..bit of blarney. .what you do for the evening yourself? 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Notatall wazz baby..I'm up n about n ready to go..I'd a grand aul night ..few pints..bit of blarney. .what you do for the evening yourself? 

Panzerknacker 

Make up dreary unsubstantiated stories about me.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

We had a lovely meal at one of our favorite restaurants, a few drinks, some dancing, and home for more interesting personal pursuits.  

I give you credit, Pansy...at least your responses are consistent in your own style.  Just have a look at the poor confused little sod known as Albert.  He can't seem to find his own footing on the corner, and therefore resorts to obsessing over many of us, all while whinging about people stalking him/her/it.  

Keep up the good work, Pansy baby!  

Guest Erroreptile404
On 3/17/2018 at 5:12 PM, scotty said:

Obviously. With Steven Fry and Delia Smith among the inhabitants, who could doubt Norfolk's cultural significance? 

Werent Lotus cars based in Norfolk?

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Did you set fire to any cars?

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Not at all..sure why would ya be doin that atall atall. .if that's the goins on around your area I'd be selling up mikky marbh 

Panzerknacker 

Were the paddy wagons out in full force? Were flares being let off? Is that just a typical saturday in ireland? I must know these things.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, scotty said:

Lots of trouble, usually serious. 

I've seen some of the twin turbo V8 Esprits they look the dog's bollocks in real life. 

Guest Erroreptile404
18 minutes ago, scotty said:

I agree, they look superb. Especially when stationary, which is just as well. 

I think a lot of that was just shite spouted by Clarkson.