CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

will.i.am ill.i Optics

and

Apparently not content with his shite 'music' career, this googly eyed cunt is now 'designing' glasses.

FFS, if they're half as fucking crap as his singing, the gullible twats who buy them will be walking under a bus as soon as they step out of Specsavers, hopefully the useless cunt will be sued out of existence.

Win win situation,  no more Black Eyed Peas, no more pretentiously named will.i.am, cunt!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8pfn8pKLVsRJvFEDcm-W

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove

As a glass-worker myself I'd like to contribute a befitting glass to add to his Summer Troptical Collection.

A glass to smash into the cunt's face.  

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, r-soles said:

Apparently not content with his shite 'music' career, this googly eyed cunt is now 'designing' glasses.

FFS, if they're half as fucking crap as his singing, the gullible twats who buy them will be walking under a bus as soon as they step out of Specsavers, hopefully the useless cunt will be sued out of existence.

Win win situation,  no more Black Eyed Peas, no more pretentiously named will.i.am, cunt!

I think the idea of designer reading glasses by young William for William is a step in the right direction, certainly they may correct his vision sufficiently for him to  remove the superfluous full stops from his Christian name.

As for black eyed peas, I only really looked a the very nubile miss Fergie not the other 3 rather dusky chaps, she always looked a right dirty un.    

4 hours ago, r-soles said:

Good call. An utter cunt, adept at cultural manipulation. Blessed with some talent, but to be honest, pushed a few buttons on a synthesiser and immediately became held up as a fucking genius. Totally shit compared to Lenny Kravitz though. The bigger cunts are those who worship the wanker and trip over each other to buy whatever product the cunt puts his name on, sheep being milked. And he looks like that Beetlejuice cunt from Howard Stern's show.

Guest luke swarm
27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good call. An utter cunt, adept at cultural manipulation. Blessed with some talent, but to be honest, pushed a few buttons on a synthesiser and immediately became held up as a fucking genius. Totally shit compared to Lenny Kravitz though. The bigger cunts are those who worship the wanker and trip over each other to buy whatever product the cunt puts his name on, sheep being milked. And he looks like that Beetlejuice cunt from Howard Stern's show.

now hold on a minute Eric, I would assert that Lenny Kravitz is the ubercunt in this unsavioury pair, pretentious even by very high pretentious cunt  Williams standards. I think Kravitz should be beaten to death by a blunt instrument on live tv. 

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

now hold on a minute Eric, I would assert that Lenny Kravitz is the ubercunt in this unsavioury pair, pretentious even by very high pretentious cunt  Williams standards. I think Kravitz should be beaten to death by a blunt instrument on live tv. 

Hold on another pesky minute, Yiddish-Ulkranian is Kravitz  = кравець 

Are you being antisemimanic?

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Hold on another pesky minute, Yiddish-Ulkranian is Kravitz  = кравець 

Are you being antisemimanic?

certainly not, I fucking hate the romans already and want to join the Judean peoples front.

Guest 'eavensabove

Any proper musician doesn't have the need to sell glasses for a living.  However, wiiL.iii-aim, has always made a spectacle of himself.

He is also most probably a Scouser,  because  'Giggs' is slang for glasses to a Liverpuddelian. 

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

certainly not, I fucking hate the romans already and want to join the Judean peoples front.

Me too. Roman Polanski for one. 

9 hours ago, r-soles said:

Well.i.am.a.cunt