CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Obese cunts in New Look

Cap'n Cunt

If I was a doughnut-chomping lardass (which I'm not), I'd hardly make a spectacle of myself by moaning that New Look's 'Morbidly Obese' range of clothing was more expensive than similar items tailored to fit normal people. Maria Wassell, a fat shop assistant from Kent, disagrees. Rather than meekly stump up for a size 28 floral-print tent, she bemoans the fact that she's charged extra for the vast swathes of terylene required to manufacture her clothes, claiming it's 'fat-shaming'. Well, I agree. You're fucking fat, and you should be ashamed of yourself. You will die early, and nobody will want to fuck you. (Well, maybe Neil would, but no-one normal.)

• Like 2

Guest White van man
8 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

If I was a doughnut-chomping lardass (which I'm not), I'd hardly make a spectacle of myself by moaning that New Look's 'Morbidly Obese' range of clothing was more expensive than similar items tailored to fit normal people. Maria Wassell, a fat shop assistant from Kent, disagrees. Rather than meekly stump up for a size 28 floral-print tent, she bemoans the fact that she's charged extra for the vast swathes of terylene required to manufacture her clothes, claiming it's 'fat-shaming'. Well, I agree. You're fucking fat, and you should be ashamed of yourself. You will die early, and nobody will want to fuck you. (Well, maybe Neil would, but no-one normal.)

We shouldn't fat shame women. It effects them for the rest of their lives. Because an elephant never forgets.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Let me explain in terms they understand.

When you next go to McDonald's and purchase your 'go large' meal or XL burger take a minute to examine the pricing difference between your meal and the one that normal people buy. Now fuck off you fat, repulsive slag.

Guest judgetwi

I am torn by this topic. On the one hand I am bored by wankers going for the easy fat cunt target.....beached whales, blubber, melt them down for candle wax, stop eating you fat cunts etc etc. Heard it all a thousand times before.

On the other hand a bigger shirt takes more material so why shouldn’t you have to pay more?

Then again, 2.99 extra is taking the piss, it’s about time these rich cunts were taken to task, the money grabbing cunts. Fuck them.

But do we really need yet another whinging fucking minority? We’ve got feminazis, poofs, trannies, cunts who want to be Arthur one day and Martha the next, fucking foreigners from every country in the world moaning about racism and police oppression which, somehow , doesn’t stop thousands of the fuckers falling over each other to get here every day of the week. No, I don’t fucking think so!

Stop eating you fat cunts. We don’t need any more moaning hard done by wankers, especially when they look like beached whales. Melt them down for candle wax before they bore the shit out of us with their victimhood.

Fat bastards.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I disagree .. a size 28 dress is the same size as a large stowaway tent as sold by Millets for as little as £9.99.

Just imagine the horrific alternative. Instead of paying the extra for the size 28, the repulsive hose beasts might buy the cheaper size 16 and somehow squeeze their blancmange-like bulges into that instead. 

I feel sick just thinking about it.

9916c7d0edbac43e4822af642d79d139--fat-cl

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

I disagree .. a size 28 dress is the same size as a large stowaway tent as sold by Millets for as little as £9.99.

Whilst your in millets. Price up 1 man tents and 4 man tents. Thats more relevent.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Heard it all a thousand times before.

Well make that a thousand and one you fucking fat, beached whale of a cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 11:26 PM, White van man said:

We shouldn't fat shame women. It effects them for the rest of their lives. Because an elephant never forgets.

Missionary Impossible.

fat_woman.jpg?w=640

Guest White van man

Now we've established that the material adds variable costs to the manufacturer, I've thought of a way to save tax payers some money. Shortening nurses uniforms to miniskirt level would not only save on material, but anyone knows that feeling good speeds recovery, resulting in more bed space. Also, police women could wear min skirts to save some cash, and add a much needed boost to morale, and contribute to improving public relations.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, White van man said:

Now we've established that the material adds variable costs to the manufacturer, I've thought of a way to save tax payers some money. Shortening nurses uniforms to miniskirt level would not only save on material, but anyone knows that feeling good speeds recovery, resulting in more bed space. Also, police women could wear min skirts to save some cash, and add a much needed boost to morale, and contribute to improving public relations.

Not all nurses are fit to wear mini's WVM.  Compulsory exercise classes everyday prior to their shift will eventually yield the desired results you mention.  Spandex workout clothing on fit nurses, police women, solicitors, servers, etc...would guilt the fatties into either better lifestyle and eating choices, or into a fucking cave with cakes and biscuits to eat themselves to death.