CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Sing and Hum At Work

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

I can't fucking stand these cunts.  It isn't the singing and humming that is annoying, but if you happen to drift within 10 feet of them, they can't stop themselves from going into how "blessed they are," and how their faith makes life all better.  They still live with their parents, have no financial obligations of their own, have been sheltered from any real life challenges since birth, and feel entitled to force their fantasist shit upon everybody.  I don't want to fucking hear the vocalizations of some intolerable fucking twat who has only her first menstrual cycle and one ex boyfriend...or some moronic shirt lifter trying to achieve a look straight out of a gay fashion site to make some irrelevant fucking statement of their delusional perception of superiority.  

For the sake of sanity and reality, they must all be killed.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

If the only job you can get is as a voluntary cleaner at the local church, I'm afraid you'll have to put up with it.

Still trying to pull at the christian unwed mums counseling centre?  

6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Still trying to pull at the christian unwed mums counseling centre?  

A white South African priest walks into his church and sees a young black kid kneeling on the floor. He shouts, "what are you doing boy? This church is for whites!" The kid replies, "I'm only scrubbing the floor sir". The priest calms down and says, "oh, that's ok, but don't let me catch you praying".

28 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I can't fucking stand these cunts.  It isn't the singing and humming that is annoying, but if you happen to drift within 10 feet of them, they can't stop themselves from going into how "blessed they are," and how their faith makes life all better.  They still live with their parents, have no financial obligations of their own, have been sheltered from any real life challenges since birth, and feel entitled to force their fantasist shit upon everybody.  I don't want to fucking hear the vocalizations of some intolerable fucking twat who has only her first menstrual cycle and one ex boyfriend...or some moronic shirt lifter trying to achieve a look straight out of a gay fashion site to make some irrelevant fucking statement of their delusional perception of superiority.  

Pile of shit. 

Guest White van man
6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Simon Cowell?

1 hour ago, White van man said:

Simon Cowell?

Give them credit for not being deluded enough to present themselves for humiliation in front of an audience of millions of tone deaf cunts(but that's enough about the Boyzone/Westlife reunion)

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 5/25/2018 at 12:29 AM, Wizardsleeve said:

Sounds like an exact description of me. Except for the American spelling.