CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Checking old cunting drivers eyesight if the police stop them

Penny Farthing

On 9/3/2018 at 5:50 PM, Wybunbury Bertie said:

So old fuckers like me are going to be stopped by the police and have our driving licenses withdrawn just because we can't see six foot in front of us. What a cunt :(

You could always take the train instead. 😉

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm

The level of driving in this country is deplorable as it is without blind old crones like you crawling about.

During the recent heavy rains in the midlands I must have overtaken at least half a dozen cunts doing in excess of 75 mph on the M54 when the conditions clearly warranted 50 mph, when will people learn. 

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

The level of driving in this country is deplorable as it is without blind old crones like you crawling about.

During the recent heavy rains in the midlands I must have passed at least half a dozen cunts doing in excess of 75 mph on the M54 when the conditions clearly warranted 50 mph, when will people learn. 

Were these speeding drivers heading towards Wales, or from Wales? It's perfectly understandable for somebody to be driving at breakneck speed if the latter.

So old fuckers like me are going to be stopped by the police and have our driving licenses withdrawn just because we can't see six foot in front of us. What a cunt :(

I bet the pigs don’t stop young browns or scumbag white teens in their bling cars when they are fucking smacked off their tits on mamba. That would be to much like hard work.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Get the fucking old bastards off the roads.  Ffs, they may not get into any accidents, but they create countless numbers of them.  Slow reflexes, poor vision to judge brake distance, 5 looks like fucking 50....scissor their licence then ship them off to Dignitas.  If I had a pound not for every time I've had a close with one of these cunts, I'd be able to claim great wealth on these pages.  

15 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Get the fucking old bastards off the roads.  Ffs, they may not get into any accidents, but they create countless numbers of them.  Slow reflexes, poor vision to judge brake distance, 5 looks like fucking 50....scissor their licence then ship them off to Dignitas.  If I had a pound not for every time I've had a close with one of these cunts, I'd be able to claim great wealth on these pages.  

That concludes our appeal on behalf of Help The Aged, please give generously. 

• Like 1

Of course old people should not drive beyond the age of 45. It’s way too dangerous for all the millennialist driving around with so many really old people to crash into.

mums net