CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Culture

Penny Farthing

Once the very mention of culture would bring thoughts of reading the classics, discussing fine arts and of belonging to a highly developed society. These days thought the word seems to mean transferring the living standards and ethics of a cesspit society from which you and/or your recent ancestors moved from to where you have moved to. "It's my culture!" is what these savages cry. Never have the alleged words of the nazi officer who said "When I see culture I reach for my gun" been more apt.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

That was Goering, hardly a mere “officer.” A man who appreciated the finer things in life and had a vast collection of sculpture and paintings. Admittedly he stole nearly all of them but that’s not the point, as i’m sure the Ratsfuhrer will tell you.

20 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

That was Goering, hardly a mere “officer.” A man who appreciated the finer things in life and had a vast collection of sculpture and paintings. Admittedly he stole nearly all of them but that’s not the point, as i’m sure the Ratsfuhrer will tell you.

Thank you Judge .. Herman Goering .. wasn't he fairly boring?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

5 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

I thought it was a village in Oxon.

Guest judgetwi

Dawn Butler. She’s the black woman who sits to the right of Steptoe at PMQs, nodding her head and licking his scrawny arse. ( no, not the Flabbot....she is on his left )

A couple of months ago she hit the headlines by slagging off Jamie Oliver ( admittedly a major cunt in his own right ) for putting his name to some Jamaican Jerk Chicken Sauce or some such shite.

”Cultural appropriation!!” She screamed, “White privileged man stealing black heritage!!”

Unfortunately for Dawn some cunt dug up a photo of her wearing a sari, trying to drum up the Hindu vote in her constituency.

Result.....Dawn had to shut her stupid racist mouth and mong lip was off the hook.

What a load of bollocks.

Guest judgetwi

Oh, I forgot to mention that Dawn Butler was also embarrassed by her involvement in the expenses scandal of 2009. Dawn claimed 23,000 notes for her second home in Stratford , despite the fact that her primary home in Brent is exactly the same distance from Parliament.

Oh yeah, she also claimed 2 grand plus for central heating in her Stratford home ( very nice when she comes to sell it ) and 2 grand  for a whirlpool bath in her Brent residence.

Next time you see Dawn playing the race card and crying about all the poor exploited black people in this so called racist country remember all the taxpayers money sitting in her off shore bank accounts.

Fucking scum.

26 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Oh, I forgot to mention that Dawn Butler was also embarrassed by her involvement in the expenses scandal of 2009. Dawn claimed 23,000 notes for her second home in Stratford , despite the fact that her primary home in Brent is exactly the same distance from Parliament.

Oh yeah, she also claimed 2 grand plus for central heating in her Stratford home ( very nice when she comes to sell it ) and 2 grand  for a whirlpool bath in her Brent residence.

Next time you see Dawn playing the race card and crying about all the poor exploited black people in this so called racist country remember all the taxpayers money sitting in her off shore bank accounts.

Fucking scum.

Shhhh!   Black good. Only white can be bad. 

Shut your mouth. You're ruining it for them with your racist truth.