CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bullshit excuses for stirring up shit

The Beast

I have recently noticed certain cunts in the public eye, usually politicians, have come up with the excuse they have accidentally copied-in another party to a sensitive email. Of course the alleged unintended recipient is a journalist or the fucking BBC. 

This excuse will become a regular porkie. Cunts.

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've not got much to add to this nom proper but it's dying on its arse after almost 2 days so thought I'd chip in for moral support and to suggest you up your fucking game

No need to thank

You will see that although I am on the spectrum, I am ahead of the curve.

As well as the copying in cunts, I will add the cunts who lie through the back of their teeth, but when they are caught with their trousers down, they don’t apologise,  instead claim they misspoke. 

On 08/02/2020 at 11:18, The Beast said:

You will see that although I am on the spectrum, I am ahead of the curve.

As well as the copying in cunts, I will add the cunts who lie through the back of their teeth, but when they are caught with their trousers down, they don’t apologise,  instead claim they misspoke. 

No, it ain't getting any better, stab it to death, NOW!

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
On 06/02/2020 at 08:41, The Beast said:

I have recently noticed certain cunts in the public eye, usually politicians, have come up with the excuse they have accidentally copied-in another party to a sensitive email. Of course the alleged unintended recipient is a journalist or the fucking BBC. 

This excuse will become a regular porkie. Cunts.

This is a great nom. This was Alistair Campbell's favourite way of humiliating those that failed to tow the party line. Lobby for dirt, keep it on file, cc in that cunt Rupert Murdoch when target has shown their belly.