CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grenfell Tower

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest nobgobbler
On 2017-6-20 at 5:06 AM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I bet a lot of Emails have already been deleted never to be seen again. Any good fire risk assessor / fire engineer worth there salt would scrutinise this 'improvement' work. - I know I would have done. It comes down to competence of people in critical positions for example, a recent selection of 4 storey timber framed new build flats  had received building control sign off yet I discovered 20mm gaps in 30 minute fire walls and the escape corridor ceiling didn't have any of the 60 minute fire protection to the timber floor above - but to be fair it wasn't even clearly shown on drawings. It was a fucking disaster waiting to happen until the builder cunt had to go back and retrofit on a building less than 6 months old - very fucking reluctantly, I might add. That was until the local Fireman Sam heard about it. I must say, they don't fuck about if they want something done.

They'll all be blaming everybody else. In the end it all comes down to the councilcunt who signed it off. 

Guest Snatch
5 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

They'll all be blaming everybody else. In the end it all comes down to the councilcunt who signed it off. 

Isn't it a Labour council with a Labour politician and a Labour Mayor?

So why are they blaming the Tories? I saw on the TV part of the march with banners that said Black Lives Matter and Say No To Racism. 

So fuck any white person who died and since when was it a racist fire? Just a load of lefties using this tragedy for their own political bollocks.

33 minutes ago, Snatch said:

So why are they blaming the Tories? I saw on the TV part of the march with banners that said Black Lives Matter and Say No To Racism. 

So fuck any white person who died and since when was it a racist fire? Just a load of lefties using this tragedy for their own political bollocks.

It was a racist fire. I have it on good authority that all the bodies recovered so far have been black.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎20‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 5:06 AM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I bet a lot of Emails have already been deleted never to be seen again. Any good fire risk assessor / fire engineer worth there salt would scrutinise this 'improvement' work. - I know I would have done. It comes down to competence of people in critical positions for example, a recent selection of 4 storey timber framed new build flats  had received building control sign off yet I discovered 20mm gaps in 30 minute fire walls and the escape corridor ceiling didn't have any of the 60 minute fire protection to the timber floor above - but to be fair it wasn't even clearly shown on drawings. It was a fucking disaster waiting to happen until the builder cunt had to go back and retrofit on a building less than 6 months old - very fucking reluctantly, I might add. That was until the local Fireman Sam heard about it. I must say, they don't fuck about if they want something done.

... As should your load of old bollocks. 

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Couldn't have put it better myself, they need to be blaming someone on their own team. And shut the fuck up with cries of racism.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

It was a racist fire. I have it on good authority that all the bodies recovered so far have been black.

Out of likes. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I doubt that any one person or one single thing is to blame. However, their surely must be someone held to account for what started the blaze in the first place, and if as so far suggested that the cause of the fire was a fridge. then the manufactures have a lot to answer for, as this is not the first time that fridges have been the cause. Fire, by its very nature 'spreads' like fuck and there's little that does not burn at the end of the day. There was no cladding on the inside of the tower was there! The vast majority of the residents belongings would have been highly flammable and toxic, as were the residents themselves. 

Guest nobgobbler
57 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I doubt that any one person or one single thing is to blame. However, their surely must be someone held to account for what started the blaze in the first place, and if as so far suggested that the cause of the fire was a fridge. then the manufactures have a lot to answer for, as this is not the first time that fridges have been the cause. Fire, by its very nature 'spreads' like fuck and there's little that does not burn at the end of the day. There was no cladding on the inside of the tower was there! The vast majority of the residents belongings would have been highly flammable and toxic, as were the residents themselves. 

Was the fridge the cause though? Could have been an excuse for barbequeing indoors as Pen mentioned earlier, or smoking in bed. Not easy to admit it was your fault is it? 

1 minute ago, nobgobbler said:

Was the fridge the cause though? Could have been an excuse for barbequeing indoors as Pen mentioned earlier, or smoking in bed. Not easy to admit it was your fault is it? 

To be honest the cause doesn't really matter so much as the outcome in this case. A fire in a single flat shouldn't destroy an entire tower block the way it did, no matter how it started.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Well, over and above the 'cladding' excuse, it is certainly bizarre that the fire was a total disaster on all counts. You only have to drive past these high-rise residential eye-sores to see all manner of shite being hung-up as curtains, and washing waving about from balcony to balcony etc. I'd also wager that prams & pushbikes and other stuff would have been clogging up stairwells, whilst 'safety' doors were being wedged open etc. I wouldn't say that all who lived in that place are blameless for the end result, and many are now rubbing their hands with delight. 

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Well, over and above the 'cladding' excuse, it is certainly bizarre that the fire was a total disaster on all counts. You only have to drive past these high-rise residential eye-sores to see all manner of shite being hung-up as curtains, and washing waving about from balcony to balcony etc. I'd also wager that prams & pushbikes and other stuff would have been clogging up stairwells, whilst 'safety' doors were being wedged open etc. I wouldn't say that all who lived in that place are blameless for the end result, and many are now rubbing their hands with delight. 

"Hahahaha! I've lost all of by valuables, personal possessions and my family and friends, but now I get a fancier home and some cash! Hahahahaha!"

You're talking bollocks. I fully support your right to take the piss, but blaming the victims is utter horseshit. Don't make me cut you and wear your skin, 'eavens.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

"Hahahaha! I've lost all of by valuables, personal possessions and my family and friends, but now I get a fancier home and some cash! Hahahahaha!"

You're talking bollocks. I fully support your right to take the piss, but blaming the victims is utter horseshit. Don't make me cut you and wear your skin, 'eavens.

Boo-hoo... Valuables? Half of 'em had jack shite, though they'll be claiming left right & centre for items that even You would dream of having. Look RK, though I feel for some of those affected I do not feel for them all, and even though none of them (perhaps) deserved what has happened there are some who will be milking it for all it is worth. Are you telling me that You would not?

I've already seen footage of Mushie women ravaging amongst women's clothes etc. that they themselves wont even wear! Buckets of cash will have also gone for walk as so called helpers jumped on the band wagon. They did it and still do it their own country and are experts at it! The police have already stated that they have no idea who may or may not have been killed, but you can bet your last buck that fictitious names will be put forward in the hope of an easy pay out.  Some of them have everything on their side to do/claim as they wish and even more so now, 

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Boo-hoo... Valuables? Half of 'em had jack shite, though they'll be claiming left right & centre for items that even You could dream of having. Look RK, though I feel for some of those affected I do not feel for them all, and even though none of them (perhaps)deserved what has happened there are some who will be milking it for all it is worth. Are you telling me that You would not?

That's not fair! You know living off the state is in my Geordie blood...

I say let them milk it. They shouldn't have been housed in such an unsafe building in the first place and the only way to make people take notice in the long run is how much re housing and compensating the victims costs. If nothing else it'll make sure the council makes sure something like this never happens again and create new laws that will prevent it in the future. For any building of that size in this day and age to be allowed not to have a sprinkler system is fucking shameful. For a 70's death trap like that to still be standing in 2017 is also shameful. The government has needed a good kick in the bollocks about the state of social housing for a long time, so the bigger the bill, the more chance something will actually be done about it.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Roadkill said:

That's not fair! You know living off the state is in my Geordie blood...

I say let them milk it. They shouldn't have been housed in such an unsafe building in the first place and the only way to make people take notice in the long run is how much re housing and compensating the victims costs. If nothing else it'll make sure the council makes sure something like this never happens again and create new laws that will prevent it in the future. For any building of that size in this day and age to be allowed not to have a sprinkler system is fucking shameful. For a 70's death trap like that to still be standing in 2017 is also shameful. The government has needed a good kick in the bollocks about the state of social housing for a long time, so the bigger the bill, the more chance something will actually be done about it.

Well, there is also that of course, but then again you are not a foreign sponger, or are you? Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting that it would be any different if those in that building were all white Brits, but they were not. And nobody is suggesting either that the building was unsafe as many still are, but? 

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Well, there is also that of course, but then again you are not a foreign sponger, or are you? Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting that it would be any different if those in that building were all white Brits, but they were not. And nobody is suggesting either that the building was unsafe as many still are, but? 

Doesn't matter if they're foreign or not in this case. It was a failure on behalf of a council which is part of a government that is expected to serve the people that live in this country to the best of its abilities. That includes me and you.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Doesn't matter if they're foreign or not in this case. It was a failure on behalf of a council which is part of a government that is expected to serve the people that live in this country to the best of its abilities. That includes me and you.

Me?  I don't live in council accommodation, and if it's all the same to you, you are ruining my siesta in the garden. Please read what I post (all of it) before passing your judgement You council dwelling Oik! :P

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Me?  I don't live in council accommodation, and if it's all the same to you, you are ruining my siesta in the garden. Please read what I post (all of it) before passing your judgement You council dwelling Oik! :P

I did read all of what you posted. You contradicted yourself like a Tory and now you're making me sound like Roops.

17 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Slow down on the drink before you pass out on the barbecue, you bloody pisshead.

Guest 'eavensabove
33 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I did read all of what you posted. You contradicted yourself like a Tory and now you're making me sound like Roops.

Slow down on the drink before you pass out on the barbecue, you bloody pisshead.

I do not drink and I stand by what I said. If you don't agree then fine, you pissing bloodhead. 

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Boo-hoo... Valuables? Half of 'em had jack shite, though they'll be claiming left right & centre for items that even You would dream of having. Look RK, though I feel for some of those affected I do not feel for them all, and even though none of them (perhaps) deserved what has happened there are some who will be milking it for all it is worth. Are you telling me that You would not?

I've already seen footage of Mushie women ravaging amongst women's clothes etc. that they themselves wont even wear! Buckets of cash will have also gone for walk as so called helpers jumped on the band wagon. They did it and still do it their own country and are experts at it! The police have already stated that they have no idea who may or may not have been killed, but you can bet your last buck that fictitious names will be put forward in the hope of an easy pay out.  Some of them have everything on their side to do/claim as they wish and even more so now, 

I don't know what your fucking problem is, but I wish you'd just shut your fucking vile mouth on this subject. Fucking horrible piece of shit.

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

I don't know what your fucking problem is, but I wish you'd just shut your fucking vile mouth on this subject. Fucking horrible piece of shit.

He's full of shit as we know anyway Apers. All this bollocks about being so busy with work,family and rescuing people from burning buildings is just what it is,bollocks.

29 minutes ago, Snatch said:

He's full of shit as we know anyway Apers. All this bollocks about being so busy with work,family and rescuing people from burning buildings is just what it is,bollocks.

I just can't understand why anyone would type away such utter bollocks about innocent people who lost their lives, their children, their friends and their homes in a horrific fire. Makes me fucking sick to be honest.

Guest Snatch
27 minutes ago, Ape said:

I just can't understand why anyone would type away such utter bollocks about innocent people who lost their lives, their children, their friends and their homes in a horrific fire. Makes me fucking sick to be honest.

With any luck he'll get coolered for some of his comments just of late. He must think it makes him controversial but it just makes him look like the wanker he is.