CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Do you wanna be in my gang CUNTS

CCArchive

I recently spoke to a 'friend of a friend' before he 'went oot on the lash tae tha pub' and explained how incongruous it was to make the postulation of him entering the premises (of a shithole) wearing jeans from asda (or something similar). 'Must change intae mah Levi's' (or something similar). (This is in no way intended to offend any one who wears expensive clothes, just the cunts that wouldn't 'be seen dead in anything lesser'). Wish the cunt was seen dead with a fucking rolex. If fucking poundland started charging extortionate rates for clothing and everyone started wearing them these sheep would fucking follow. Maybe some will agree or disagree but to me a pair of jeans is a fucking pair of jeans and if I can get them from asda they're only going to be created by an alternative 3year old slave and I get the bonus of