CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Iceland Adverts

CCArchive

I know these wankers have been done before, but this about their fucking adverts and the cunts really stick in the Coitus craw. So, the premise of the last one is a fucking shelf-stacker, who's hiding his job description from some rake-thin ginger cunt-stick he's 'bumped into' on his way out and wants to ream. They exchange a smile, seconds later, the cunt's pushing a plate of lemon-drizzled salmon and new baby potatoes, washed down with a bottle of Blue Nun in front of the carrot-topped fucker in his bedsit. A girlie talk about her new beau ensues between said bint and her much more fuckable mother, who sets down a plate of grubby Iceland steamed vegetation in front of her ginger daughter, before she 'meets him outside' Iceland for another dish of slop (that he, no doubt, retrieved from the out of code section before the shop threw the cunts in the skip out the back), after he clocks off from his mandatory free delivery service van shift..all to the tune of that adenoidal Canadian fuck-washer Michael Buble, which in itself, is enough to get right up my tits. The supposition is, I suppose, that she shows the cunt her yeast-locker at the end, while he charms her with a prawn ring. Iceland can fuck right off with this sentimental shite and start selling better frozen curries, the bastards. No mention of the galloping squirts the pair of bastards'll have after eating the slurry these frozen food twats peddle. That's why cunts go to Iceland. Kerry Katona's a cunt.