CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Talking with your mouth full

CCArchive

For fuck's sake, when I was a kid I was taught not to do this, and for once I took notice, and I don't do it. I hate it; it makes the exponent sound like a wet soggy partially-blocked cunt. And it makes me feel slightly sick. As an example, my dad, (the one who used to tell me not to do this thing), repeatedly waits until he has something to say, rams in two big forkloads, then starts a long rambling monologue, pausing only to put in more food. He's not senile, but he is utterly impervious to various fellow diners straight out asking him not to do this. Plus he can't be heard anyway... "tho, I wasth shgoingh thdown duh rhoad thwhen I thaw oldh wathhhname...(etc etc)". I hate it when anyone does this. It's especially nauseating when there's so much food in there they start gargling a bit. It's just rude and ugly and totally avoidable with a bit of thought. My dad's not a cunt but anyone talking through a gobful of lasagne is acting like one. Very nasty.

• 2 months later...
Guest KuntaCunty

For fuck's sake, when I was a kid I was taught not to do this, and for once I took notice, and I don't do it. I hate it; it makes the exponent sound like a wet soggy partially-blocked cunt. And it makes me feel slightly sick. As an example, my dad, (the one who used to tell me not to do this thing), repeatedly waits until he has something to say, rams in two big forkloads, then starts a long rambling monologue, pausing only to put in more food. He's not senile, but he is utterly impervious to various fellow diners straight out asking him not to do this. Plus he can't be heard anyway... "tho, I wasth shgoingh thdown duh rhoad thwhen I thaw oldh wathhhname...(etc etc)". I hate it when anyone does this. It's especially nauseating when there's so much food in there they start gargling a bit. It's just rude and ugly and totally avoidable with a bit of thought. My dad's not a cunt but anyone talking through a gobful of lasagne is acting like one. Very nasty.

I have bad news for you.  Your father, is indeed, a cunt!  A rude, ill-mannered, disgusting cunt!

• Like 1

Bash the old cunt up the nose then whack him on the back of the head with a shovel. Bury him under the floor, set fire to the house... then kill yourself.

I can't stand watching people eat at the best of times, especially obese cuntbreeds.

Talking of obese cuntbreeds, why do so many yank films display this horrible behaviour? Oceans 11 seemed to be a nonstop study of brad cunting pitt burbling through a gobful of crisps, fucking revolting. I don't mind the neanderthal cunts stuffing their fat sweaty faces, but not while their trying to talk. Cunts.