CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Darren Wilson

This US police officer shot and killed a black teenager who had his hands up and was trying to surrender.

Maybe his hands were up.... Maybe not. Bummer for the bloke whose been shot either way. I'd be interested to know the sequence of events from his televised store robbery to his shooting. Of course, if it was Manchester, we'd have wall to wall CCTV to help us.

Maybe his hands were up.... Maybe not. Bummer for the bloke whose been shot either way. I'd be interested to know the sequence of events from his televised store robbery to his shooting. Of course, if it was Manchester, we'd have wall to wall CCTV to help us.

It was actually in Ferguson Missouri so you are only a few thousand miles off target with your comment. The officer Darren Wilson himself said before he was suspended that he did not know that Michael Brown , the victim, was involved in the robbery and was only interested in talking to him before the shooting.

It could never have happened in Liverpool . they've nicked all the CCTV cameras.

It was actually in Ferguson Missouri so you are only a few thousand miles off target with your comment. The officer Darren Wilson himself said before he was suspended that he did not know that Michael Brown , the victim, was involved in the robbery and was only interested in talking to him before the shooting.

Oh dear, bit miffed are we?

Guest ducunti

It could never have happened in Liverpool . they've nicked all the CCTV cameras.

Wouldn't happen in Chatham either, most of them don't work and the rest are looking down at burberry caps.

You are joking of course.

If you think that is funny, Tony Blackburn told this one on the radio today. A horse goes into a bar and asks for a drink , the barman says ok but what's with the long face. Fucking hilarious!

Guest JackoTC

Its rarely that black and white (pardon the pun) I'm afraid. I have a friend in Chicago who says that with gun crime being so high, and criminals being very prepared to shoot the cops, the cops are always very edgy. I know I would shoot first if I suspected I was in any danger at all. Perhaps the victim had his hands up but the nice policeman suspected he had a gun concealed in his afro hairdo. There have been several shootings of unarmed guys in the UK too over the last 20 years. I saw the aftermath of a security guard who shot a young Irish lad brandishing a stick whilst on holiday in Tenerife - he was only having a drunken laugh and the cunts shot him in the legs. I asked if I could have his duty free but was told to fuck off - what a shit night that was. 

Its rarely that black and white (pardon the pun) I'm afraid. I have a friend in Chicago who says that with gun crime being so high, and criminals being very prepared to shoot the cops, the cops are always very edgy. I know I would shoot first if I suspected I was in any danger at all. Perhaps the victim had his hands up but the nice policeman suspected he had a gun concealed in his afro hairdo. There have been several shootings of unarmed guys in the UK too over the last 20 years. I saw the aftermath of a security guard who shot a young Irish lad brandishing a stick whilst on holiday in Tenerife - he was only having a drunken laugh and the cunts shot him in the legs. I asked if I could have his duty free but was told to fuck off - what a shit night that was. 

They shot him in the legs and that put a stop to his fucking about. Two hots to the head is a little more permanent and vindictive considering that MIchael Brown was unarmed. The three to the chest must have slowed him down somewhat and I doubt he was much of a danger after that. THe police officer however begged to differ and decided to finish the job the way they do on CSI.

They shot him in the legs and that put a stop to his fucking about. Two hots to the head is a little more permanent and vindictive considering that MIchael Brown was unarmed. The three to the chest must have slowed him down somewhat and I doubt he was much of a danger after that. THe police officer however begged to differ and decided to finish the job the way they do on CSI.

Death to the criminal classes!