CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Groomers of children in Rotherham care services

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

These scum who groom vulnerable kids from care homes are mostly from a certain 'imported' community. Another symptom of our recent open door policy. Round up these cunts put them in a cage in the middle of nowhere and spray their genitals with caustic soda followed by napalm. Then bomb the cunts into oblivion.

Guest JackoTC

Its starting to seem like kiddie diddling is the national pastime in the UK. Every cunt is at it. Priests,celebs, MP's. Either that or its Poofery. Every cunt is at that as well. No wonder I take a drink. This country is going to hell in a handcart.

Arranged marriages, arranged grooming, arranged joining ISIS.

you look between 13 & 14, so I don't think this site should let you post.

Your yellow bonnet is rather bright - pale pink or blue might have been more suitable - or was you brought up in a home, I think I have over stepped the mark? :(

Its starting to seem like kiddie diddling is the national pastime in the UK. Every cunt is at it. Priests,celebs, MP's. Either that or its Poofery. Every cunt is at that as well. No wonder I take a drink. This country is going to hell in a handcart.

Why, you are a rather angry young man with a bee in your bonnet. :ph34r:

You actually talk bollards.

Guest deebom

It's not really the abusers that were/are the real problem here. Men will do this shit if they think they can get away with it. It's the fucking so called authorities who are at fault. Fucking scumbags, same old story we see elsewhere, standing around while all and sundry abuse children in their care. Covering it up for whatever fucking reasons. They are all either pedos or covering for pedos. Councils, Police, Govt, Media. What a pile of toss.

Guest KuntaCunty

These scum who groom vulnerable kids from care homes are mostly from a certain 'imported' community. Another symptom of our recent open door policy. Round up these cunts put them in a cage in the middle of nowhere and spray their genitals with caustic soda followed by napalm. Then bomb the cunts into oblivion.

Putting them in a cage is a good start.  I would add that the cage should be in a large, deep cement pit, which can be filled with water or acid.  If you want the pleasure of seeing them drown slowly, fill it with water.  For the horrific screams of burning alive, acid is the way to go.  Plus, it leaves no trace evidence. 

Could have been going on all the time and is now coming out? Some cunts have been at it for ages and only now are complaints been investigated. Are we going there or have we already arrived? Every day there is another child abuse story. Those cunts deserve no mercy.

Guest Alfie Noakes

We must expose the wicked scum groomers without being apologetic about where their ethnicity lies for the sake of being politically correct. Whoever they are, wherever they are they must be brought to swift proper justice. If we need more prisons then build them!
Those who knew about it, were in a position to expose it and did nothing are guilty and should also pay the price!
New harsher penalties should be introduced for the gangs, calls for castration and hanging aside, life imprisonment for any rape of a minor, life meaning leaving the prison in a pine overcoat.

We must expose the wicked scum groomers without being apologetic about where their ethnicity lies for the sake of being politically correct. Whoever they are, wherever they are they must be brought to swift proper justice. If we need more prisons then build them!
Those who knew about it, were in a position to expose it and did nothing are guilty and should also pay the price!
New harsher penalties should be introduced for the gangs, calls for castration and hanging aside, life imprisonment for any rape of a minor, life meaning leaving the prison in a pine overcoat.

To cross the river with lead boots at high tide.

And the Labour council tried to suppress the ethnicity of the culprits, lest multiculturism should be seen to be not working or they get called racists. Fucking PC cunts. I wouldn't be surprised if there were 'Cyril Smith' types in the council to be honest.

It's not just the Labour tits who are at fault here. Knobheads from all parties run round like headless chickens the moment race/multiculturalism is mentioned.

Guest ducunti

Then we must replace all of those at the top, start again, republic of Britain anyone?

I would start with that fucking Simon Cowell and be quick about it to prevent the cunt starting another four months of monotonous shite from this weekend.

Guest deebom

I would start with that fucking Simon Cowell and be quick about it to prevent the cunt starting another four months of monotonous shite from this weekend.

This. The high heel wearing cunt. That Louis cunt mate of his needs a hydrochloric enema too,

• 3 weeks later...

Putting them in a cage is a good start.  I would add that the cage should be in a large, deep cement pit, which can be filled with water or acid.  If you want the pleasure of seeing them drown slowly, fill it with water.  For the horrific screams of burning alive, acid is the way to go.  Plus, it leaves no trace evidence.

None of them give a shit at the moment they are all to busy north of the border promising the sweaty's all of our tax revenue for a no vote.