CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Fuck her in the pussy" man

camberwell gypsy

This donut has made a name for himself by grabbing the microphone of a reporter and yelling "Fuck her in the pussy" and then running off. It has now come to the point where this is being copied by all and sundry. Tonight on Sky sports it has happened twice by young lads doing it. Now I find this midly amusing. I'd like to hear your views. Is the guy a cunt or a hero? Discuss

post-141-0-01904200-1409613984_thumb.jpg

I think he's a cunt, but then reporters are cunts too. Like you say, it is mildly amusing first time around........ And then some cunt wants to fuck her in the pony. (?)

Have you been drinking Bronski? What would your Mommy think. You completely weird fucker.

Guest Alfie Noakes

As with most things funny at first, maybe funny when copied a couple of times then just shit and boring after that. If you feel like stealing a reporters thunder on live TV then say something original, libellous, scandalous and controversial or else shut the fuck up, cunts!

As with most things funny at first, maybe funny when copied a couple of times then just shit and boring after that. If you feel like stealing a reporters thunder on live TV then say something original, libellous, scandalous and controversial or else shut the fuck up, cunts!

cunt |kʌnt|

noun vulgar slang

a woman's genitals.

• an unpleasant or stupid person.

ORIGIN Middle English: of Germanic origin; related to Norwegian and Swedish dialect kunta, and Middle Low German, Middle Dutch, and Danish dialect kunte .

willy |ˈwɪli| (also willie)

noun (pl.willies) Brit. informal

a penis.

ORIGIN early 20th cent.: pet form of the given name William.

Is this a site about fannies or stupid people?

:ph34r: 

It was funny the first time and even funnier the second time. It may dwindle a little bit but then it'll be fucking hilarious forever. I quite liked the bloke who shoved a dildo in the reporters face. I can't see Sky Sports carrying on like this, it's only a matter of time before someone gets their cock out on live TV.

Jorden got hers out on tv: Peter Andre!