CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Club DJ

Guest KuntaCunty

Guest KuntaCunty

I was watching a few music clips on YouCunt, and as we all know, they have taken to inserting adverts at the front of each clip.  One was for some DJ on his mixing board, claiming how he loved to create music.  I wanted to kick him in the fucking face!  The arrogance and incredible level apex thickness was more than I had ever witnessed.  They don't create music, the manipulate and mess about with the music created by musicians.  These cunts need a right good fucking kicking, to dislodge their head from their arse.  Narcissistic fucking cunts!

Guest KuntaCunty

What about The Chemical Brothers then???

They are not DJ's.  They produce a genre of "music" (I use that term loosely) called Electronic/Techno/Big Beat.  They use various electronic sound apparatii to string together sounds into danceable music.  DJ's take their songs, along with those of other similar artists and make them virtually indistinguishable from one another, and call themselves musicians.  That is where they venture deeply into the realm of top shelf cuntishness.

There are plenty of good bands about in pubs and clubs up and down the country. There is enough acting talent out there to keep us going for a generation. However, we appear to live in a society where being good at being crap at something is seen as an achievment whilst the poor sod who struggled to learn to do/play something properly is left holding up the maypole.

Guest KuntaCunty

Yeah this gets right on my fucking tits, i have a lovely scythe in the shed, just the tool for these cuntbrains, it has some bone fragments and tissue still on it, but will clean up nicely, when you are ready come and pick it up, i would come along when you butcher these rancid arsewipes but i am busy with the Knee smasher, on chav control.

More productivity can be had by dividing the labor.  The scythe is a perfect implement for the job!  Will come round by half 7.

Guest nobgobbler

I was watching a few music clips on YouCunt, and as we all know, they have taken to inserting adverts at the front of each clip.  One was for some DJ on his mixing board, claiming how he loved to create music.  I wanted to kick him in the fucking face!  The arrogance and incredible level apex thickness was more than I had ever witnessed.  They don't create music, the manipulate and mess about with the music created by musicians.  These cunts need a right good fucking kicking, to dislodge their head from their arse.  Narcissistic fucking cunts!

Or leave it where it is so you can kick him in the face and the arse at the same time with little effort. One of these cunts just moved in to the house opposite, noisy cunt.