CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

CUNTS: Robinson’s jam - they killed off golliwog who I loved tons.

Also I remember the kids paint boxes with all the tablets in them had a nigger brown in them. I also use to play with two coloured kids who lived in the street and never thought about them being black, they were just friends.

Delboy ... Exactly - I did my engineering apprenticeship and subsequent degree with a pal named "Mo" - i 'll leave you to guess his full name - but he sure as fuck never made a fuss of his 'ethnicity'  .. but there again neither did I - after all what's the big deal about paki/irish descendants ?

Also I remember the kids paint boxes with all the tablets in them had a nigger brown in them. I also use to play with two coloured kids who lived in the street and never thought about them being black, they were just friends.

You look a bit familiar?

Guest Alfie Noakes

Too right. Good Mothers, always let you lick the beaters, and sometimes they even turned them off first.

Reminds me of the old joke....

Mummy mummy can I lick the bowl?
No you will flush it like everyone else.

Guest judgetwi

Last time the dambusters was run on BBC a few months ago the dogs name was unchanged from its real name. I do recall seeing it in the mid nineties and they had badly overdubbed digger, but they have reverted back to the original so there's one in your eye judge you pious pratt.

There's nothing in my eye thank you. If you had been visiting this site as long as i have you would know that twats constantly bring up the Dambusters thing for the simple purpose of using the N word and have the smug satisfaction of knowing they have got away with it. They are like the kid in school who says "Sir, sir........he just told me to fuck my mum." It's a well known and well worn trick. However, i accept that you and certain other people who have taken umbridge about this would not be aware of this. You have misinterpreted my intention and i would hope you accept my apology. You can quite obviously see the morons on here who are the object of my ire.

Guest Alfie Noakes

There's nothing in my eye thank you. If you had been visiting this site as long as i have you would know that twats constantly bring up the Dambusters thing for the simple purpose of using the N word and have the smug satisfaction of knowing they have got away with it. They are like the kid in school who says "Sir, sir........he just told me to fuck my mum." It's a well known and well worn trick. However, i accept that you and certain other people who have taken umbridge about this would not be aware of this. You have misinterpreted my intention and i would hope you accept my apology. You can quite obviously see the morons on here who are the object of my ire.

Thank you judge apology willingly accepted. I haven't seen those other posts yet so am innocent of the giggling child syndrome, it was an honest post not made to upset any one of any race. By the way I am in the building game and have been affected by some of the open door policy this country has had for a long time now. Being constantly asked to re quote as Vlad and his mate have just quoted half of the realistic fee for a job that I was already quoting close to the bone on.

Oh fuck i have to explain it all again to the dimmos. Eastern Europeans are not a race they are a nationality. As are Yanks and the French but i don't see any cunt defending them on here, or anyone accused of racism because they slag them off. People like me,who have political objections to my country being flooded with cheap labour, undermining the living standards and bargaining position of the working class are labelled as racists by politicians to try and shut us up. Of course , they have a very good reason to shut us up because it is they and their friends who are making a fortune out of these poor cunts. Meanwhile taxpayers like me have to pick up the bill for the burden they place on public services.The rich cunts don't care because they don't pay fucking tax anyway. You and your pals are different. You hate people with a different colour skin ; it's all very primeval and based on your fear of the unknown. I don't know why you deny it when you wankers are constantly making childish remarks about golliwogs, the black and white minstrels and Guy Gibson's dog. If that's what you believe then fucking say so! By the way, Snitchbitch, don't even dream that you can shut me up. Thick cunt.

Listen you cunt.I don't hate people because of their skin colour,sexual preference or whatever. If the was the case then you must be a black Homosexual. You know absolutely fuck all about me.

From what I have seen in the past couple of years I have been on here it's only you that brings up The Dambusters. Go and complain to the BBC.

You spout off your bullshit and expect everyone to agree with you and when they don't you start to cry about it.

Instead of waffling on here,become a Politician and do something about it if that's how you really feel,but you won't and can't.

Stick to wanking off to pictures of football players.

Cunt.