CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

RUSSELL HOWARD - UNFUNNY SQUINTY EYED CUNT SUPREME

Guest JackoTC

I have to turn off the tv or switch channel whenever I see him. He just isn't funny. Maybe if I was 16 I'd find him amusing..........no, I take that back, I always had a sense of humour, and I can't stand him. And if you think he's funny, then you obviously are one of those annoying cunts who you meet in the pub. You think you are a laugh, but you are actually a prize prick who deserves to be glassed. Now fuck off the lot of you.  

Guest Alfie Noakes

To think the cunts at the BBC took him off mock the week and gave him a show of his own on three.
His input on mock the week was wishy washy at best (bring back Frankie Boyle I say!).
Proves that there really are a load of cunts at the BBC and that Russell Howard is probably indulging in casting couch scenarios with the poofter producers.

I find it hard to believe that this cunt has not been cunted and what's more who knows anyone that likes him ?  Utter drivel, simplistic, prick, the chuckle brothers have moreintelligent material than this cock sucking, anal rimming bukkake fest. Bawsy say's that he is funnier than the three Lee's, not so sure about that but definitely not in the same league as Stewart Lee.

I think Francis Lee was funnier.

Guest TheCatWoman

When I'm feeling a bit low and the news on the telly is all bad - there are moments when I will search for this cunts Good News programme online to deter myself from suicide.  That, or Funny Cats.  Not a cunt.