CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nightclubs

Guest Keith Lard

Guest KuntaCunty

Yes, I'm sure nightclubs are the very reason you do that, Bronski.  Were it not for nightclubs and perverts that use their mobile phone cameras to capture photos up the girls skirts, you'd have no need for that lube at all, please fuck off!

Full of fucking inbreded ugly obnoxious cunts. That's why I stay at home on my laptop with my bottle of lube on the side.

Smoking marijuana, eating cheetos, and masturbating do not constitute a life, Bronsky.

Shite, the last time I went to a night club they were selling Whitbread Trophy and Ind Coope tramps' piss at the bar. I wonder what might be the equivalent now? One thing for certain; they were all full of cunts and other vile fuckers.

Well done Keith. I think this is your best ever nom. I wont fully agree and say that all nightclubs are cunts because I think you will agree, based on the clip that you submitted, it depends on the sort of patron. They admittedly all like your dole scrounging cunts and call centre operators so it would probably be a wise choice to stay at home and listen to your step mom getting frisky with the mail man.

Shite, the last time I went to a night club they were selling Whitbread Trophy and Ind Coope tramps' piss at the bar. I wonder what might be the equivalent now? One thing for certain; they were all full of cunts and other vile fuckers.

Last time I went to a nightclub I woke up in the alley at the side of it minus handbag and shoes. Those were the days. If I can remember any of them

Guest KuntaCunty

Last time I went to a nightclub I woke up in the alley at the side of it minus handbag and shoes. Those were the days. If I can remember any of them

Odd you were allowed to keep your knickers.

Guest KuntaCunty

what was it about your shoes & bag then?
Were you attending one of Broneyo's fetish parties?
He loves a handbag or two, and pairs of pinky-Wellington's etc. but your knickers would have been the very LAST thing on his mind.

Don't be silly, Jazz.  Bronski need only grab a pair of his step mum's when the urge hits.

Gyps, you must wear some very unattractive knickers for them to be left alone.  Buy some proper from a real lingerie store.  The clearance bin at the pound store isn't the right way to go.

Guest KuntaCunty

She is obviously at the mercy as to what others hang-out on their washing lines.
Gyps in boxers, or in panty-hosen, is a brand new concept to her, of which she has to adapt, but gradually (if you gets me drift)

Dock-leaves are their mainstay as a would-be gusset, and are also their preferred method for both personal hygiene and protection against any 'hanky-panky' interference from outsiders.

Pantyhose and boxers, isn't that what Bronski uses as a super BroneyMan cossie? 

Don't be silly, Jazz.  Bronski need only grab a pair of his step mum's when the urge hits.

Gyps, you must wear some very unattractive knickers for them to be left alone.  Buy some proper from a real lingerie store.  The clearance bin at the pound store isn't the right way to go.

I said this before on the site that I usually lost the contents of my bladder when I passed out. Nuff said.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Well done Keith. A post that is much more original than your pony stuff or your 'not as good as it used to be' posts. Also a lot less like the stuff that makes you look dodgy or sectionable.

Guest KuntaCunty

I said this before on the site that I usually lost the contents of my bladder when I passed out. Nuff said.

I do remember a post to that effect.  However, it was not my intention to raise that particular specter, rather to inject some adult styled innuendo into the thread.  Perhaps a little more fun to explore than bladder emptying due to alcohol over-consumption.  Each to their own, I reckon.  ;)

Guest judgetwi

Nightclubs, are as only as good as the music that is played and the people who attend, and so to most of us today they are shit.

Fuck me Jizzer, the last time you went into a nightclub the star turn was Acker fucking Bilk.