CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Haemorrhoids

Guest JackoTC

I was potting about in the garden the other day and over-exerted myself trying to move a cracked paving stone. I felt this sharp pain in my ringbone and thought what the fuck have I just given birth to?

Thinking I had only shit myself, I crab walked into the shitter to tidy myself up only to discover a bunch of grapes hanging out my cats eye. Turns out I had blown an arse valve and a fucking great haemorrhoid was dangling out my arsepipe.

Let me tell you, these things are cunts of the highest order. They itch like fuck, every time I farted I blew blood all over my jocks, and taking a shit is like being arse raped with a flame thrower.

I yelled out to Mrs Grumps "Oy woman, get the fuck over here!" and dropped my tweeds and bent over to show her my newly acquired anal accessory.

Well, the old bitch thought it was funny as fuck and laughed so hard her false teeth fell out at the sight of my withered old arse spread with half a bean bag hanging out swinging in the breeze.

It all got much worse for this old cunt when my fucking terrier also noticed and leapt up from off the couch and latched on to my ring gear.

The pain was so fucking intense I leapt in the air and knocked myself out on the ceiling fan. When I came too, I was in a puddle of blood and puss, Mrs Grumps had pissed herself and passed out from laughing so hard, and my fucking terrier was coughing up arse hair next to me. On the upside, It saved me a visit to the Docs to get the bastard lanced I spose.

Without doubt, the foulest few paragraphs to be found on the new site. Well done Grumps, you've outdone yourself, you filthy bugger mouthed old cunt. 

Guest KuntaCunty

4LieJcv.jpg

The pair of arse piles have been trying to have a go, today.  They have probably been up all night thinking up their petty insults, and infantile remarks.  Comical when you apply those comments to the topic, as their is nothing remotely related to it, only attempts at slagging off punters rather than the cunting noms. 

Guest KuntaCunty

There is a convincing point in that, I admit.  Their contributions become more venomous everyday.  If they were to leave, or be shown the way out, I wouldn't lose any sleep about it.  But somehow, I do think the corner would be left with a large void.  There has never been a case where children were present and the smell of shit didn't follow. 

Guest KuntaCunty

CC is hardly the place for KIDS or SHIT... such as Fwank & Co. Ltd.

Fair point.  But day carers and prison wardens can't be everywhere at once.  Eventually, the delinquents will find a way to get in.