CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sally Morgue's hubby has been a bit lippy & her son in law?

'I am utterly ashamed and devastated at the behaviour of my husband John and son-in-law Daren, and neither of them will have anything to do with my work, my business, and right now I honestly have no idea what is going to happen to my marriage.'

psychic much, no idea if you will bin 'John' ?

What a carryon?

Sheep, as much as you annoy me if your marriage is in trouble I genuinely hope you sort it. My missus did not give a toss about my working career and it worked as we did not discuss work at home which kept the two separate. Good luck bitch I hope you can reconcile and make it work. 

Guest ducunti

Didn't help her out in France did she.

Apparently has helped as she has said she now gets a regular rogering from Dodi most nights and the ex mother-in-law can't do fuck all about it.

Guest Gong Farmer

... again and again

I would say until death but I suppose death to her is a concept she finds difficult to grapple with when considering she thinks dead people talk to her. Fucking charlatan praying on the vulnerable, thick and hard of understanding. Pure and utter unadulterated shite.

Guest Gong Farmer

My guess is that she's somewhat confused (in that she probably means) that she BORES people to death so that she at least has somebody to talk to, and who will listen to her verbal shite.

If so she's apt at boring people to death for profit. Her and her ilk disgust me, extracting money from the vulnerable on the back of talking to 'the dead' giving them false hope through lies and bollocks. Apart from that I hate her fucking fat face and that cunt accent of hers.

It makes you wonder if "anybodies there"

Read this in 'The Indepent’

Kris Cook was almost half-way into a cycling challenge when the 36-year-old suffered a cardiac arrest and died in front of his girlfriend, Nicola Tait. The incident during the Ride London-Surrey 100 on 10 August made national headlines, inspiring thousands of strangers to leave donations at Mr Cook’s online charity page.

The following month, at an event in the cyclist’s hometown of Woking, audience members said the celebrity psychic Sally Morgan appeared to invoke his spirit, describing a bicycle, a man called Kris with a “K” who wore Lycra shorts, and the name Nicola.

Psychic my arse.

By rights Sally Morgue should be strung up by her pissflaps. 

Her gastric band should be wrapped round her neck at the same time, then we will find out if the dead talk.

The dead don't have a voice box, nor eyes to see things.