CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kids Cartoons

I was flicking channels the other day and saw this Yo gabba gabba fucking rubbish and It made me sad that children's programming has come to this. How many drugs does some cunt have to smoke before they come up with shit? It is absolute fucking puss. What ever happened to the Famous five, Worzel Gummadge, That fucking bugs bunny cunt and other shit that now escapes me the kids used to watch? that shit was innocent and stimulated young minds with adventure and creativity. This fucking Yo gabba gabba cunt is off his head on speed and pounces about in a fucked costume with his equally as fucked mates. It teaches kids fuck all and only serves to distract them with bright colours and nonsense songs. No wonder kids are little thieving crack heads these days. It's fucking sad it is. I might smoke a massive reefer and see if I can make sense of this cunt on a second viewing.

Guest KuntaCunty

I always fancied 'Little Weed' and there was nothing with that, but it got me nowhere.
She was always on a monthly blobba-lob with a pair of piss-talking queers.

Here I was thinking those picture Bronski posted of the anatomically correct cartoons was the new children's telly!  Since video games and everything else children see are heavy with sex, violence, and criminal culture, why not deregulate the lot?  By this time next year, there will be 6 YO boys pimping women, stealing your jaguar or Audi, and buggering your daughters.

Guest KuntaCunty

By this time next year, there will be 6 YO boys pimping women, stealing your jaguar or Audi, and buggering your daughters.

They already are, here in Hampton Wick.

Go slap the cheeky little fuckers one, and tell his girls to go home before they earn a reputation!  Now way for 8 YO girls to start off!

By this time next year, there will be 6 YO boys pimping women, stealing your jaguar or Audi, and buggering your daughters.

They already are, here in Hampton Wick, as my 5 years old son can testify, however at least he has built-up his very own Street Cred. In it tho.

You in Hampton Wick Jazz? I might have to jump on a 267 bus and visit you.

Guest KuntaCunty

Start OFF!

Most of 'em began before they were born, just like the mothers who pushed them out whilst still at nursery school.

I blame the teachers.

I blame the family gene pool.  One generation after another barebacking each other.   Filthy, inbred cunts!

I blame the family gene pool.  One generation after another barebacking each other.   Filthy, inbred cunts!

Poor old Keithy almost drowned while swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool. He now has to wear floaties when eating soup.

Guest KuntaCunty

Poor old Keithy almost drowned while swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool. He now has to wear floaties when eating soup.

Didn't he get a date with Patroller?  I wonder how that went for them. 

Guest KuntaCunty

Not even our own Brony would stoop that low KC. on second thoughts, perhaps he would.

If he would allow twi to orally satisfy him, I'm quite convinced he'd stretch out Patrollers rusty balloon knot!

I was talking to my brother about this not so long ago, just reminiscing about what we would watch when we came home from school, The Water margin, Monkey, Laurel & Hardy, Tom & Jerry and many others, the complete bollocks the youngsters have to watch today is surely a joke, but that's modern TV for you, goes hand in hand with the crap what is on offer for adults, a society of thicko's is the result.

Fucking Marine Boy, Fender! Those were the days. And Gigantor the Space Age Robot. Those Johnny-come-lately brony cunts think they invented that shit. Mind you, they've probably stuck cartoon vaginas on them by now, the fucking r*tards.

Rule 34 is a cunt.

Guest JackoTC

Fucking Marine Boy, Fender! Those were the days. And Gigantor the Space Age Robot. Those Johnny-come-lately brony cunts think they invented that shit. Mind you, they've probably stuck cartoon vaginas on them by now, the fucking r*tards.

Rule 34 is a cunt.

Marine Boy indeed ! I remember that. And I liked the Water Margin, but hated that cunt Monkey - what the fuck was that all about ? On Saturdays it was The Jackson 5 cartoon, The Banana Splits and sometimes this weird American thing called H.R. Pufnstuf  (though I might have dreamed that one). As well as all the usual ones (Scooby Doo, Top Cat  Roadrunner, Tom & Jerry etc), I liked Josie and the Pussycats, Rocky and Bullwinkle. I don't suppose anyone gives a fuck so I'm going to stop now.

Marine Boy indeed ! I remember that. And I liked the Water Margin, but hated that cunt Monkey - what the fuck was that all about ? On Saturdays it was The Jackson 5 cartoon, The Banana Splits and sometimes this weird American thing called H.R. Pufnstuf (though I might have dreamed that one). As well as all the usual ones (Scooby Doo, Top Cat Roadrunner, Tom & Jerry etc), I liked Josie and the Pussycats, Rocky and Bullwinkle. I don't suppose anyone gives a fuck so I'm going to stop now.

There's a Banana Splits nomination in the Archive. It was my 100th as I recall, back in the days when such things mattered. Witchy Poo was a cunt.

Yo Gabba Gabba isn't a cartoon you cunt. It is mind bogglingly shit I grant you. Not a cartoon though, cartoons are orsum.

Your right old cock upon reflection its not.  But you get the gist of what I'm saying.