CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Say fucking thank you!

Cunts not thanking you for letting them in when in traffic. May your invariably 4WD space hogging fucking cuntship flip over and catch fire next time you start it. Fucking entitled cunts.

I fuckin hate that sort of lack of acknowledgement... It smacks of a sense of over entitlement.

You're right. When I tear up the fucking road in my comfortable and warm 3.5 litre 4WD, cunts just better get out of my fucking way. I'm bigger, faster, younger and better looking than most. And I have a huge cock. Bastards.

The one that always fucks me off is when you say excuse me, try to move past someone and they don't move, or move about a fucking inch. A hate-filled stare and a "fucking cheers for that" always makes me feel slightly better though.

Guest ducunti

I don’t care what organ you have between your legs; if we’re shaking hands I expect a firm, fair shake. Way to put that sissy boy in his place.

Depends on what part of the world they reside in.