CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christmas movies

Guest Keith Lard

Gonna make sure I have a blazing fire going in the fireplace Christmas Eve any cunt coming down the chimney will get fucking roasted and just in case they make it through the fire and razor wire I will be sitting on the sofa facing the fire with a 12 bore shotgun. Now on topic I have bought the classic black and white film ''Scrooge'' with Alastair Sim. This film is a classic from the old days when you only had BBC on the telly and they did show Christmas films at Christmas, not the dumbdown fucking shit they turn out for cunts nowadays and my aunty and I will be sitting down around 5pm Christmas Day to watch it - so fucking there!

Idiot

Guest KuntaCunty

Christmas movies are enough to push anyone over the edge as if Christmas wasn't annoying enough.

Out of likes, so you get a long-winded, boring show of appreciation.  much like Jazz.