CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Do they know it’s Christmas - builder’s bums that is? 3 of them of course & it’s nippy outside.

While I was in a taxi I spied a large female wobbling across the road wearing a pair of leggings 3 sizes too small - I could see her builder’s bum. God knows why the bloke she was with hadn’t told her, her arse looked big in the leggings? It was saggy, wobbly & skew whiff - & out on display?

I thought it was a one off, but less than 10 mins later I am in Boots to buy a box of Boots own brand Wind Relief tablets & new toothbrush, when I saw a large sized Boots sales assistant bent over looking for something on a bottom shelf - her butt cleavage was flashed at me. Boots need to review their uniforms - those black trousers that clearly don’t cover an arse fully are not healthy. The police force has better fitting trousers, so Boots need to use the same manufacturer.

Soooo feeling a bit sick & dizzy, I decided to rest me aching legs on a bench in the shopping centre - & there is was, a 3rd builder’s arse - on a bloke this time. I perched on the edge on the bench to avoid accidentally touching it.

This succession of cunts arses ruined me day, I was so shocked in Boots & forgot to use me advantage points card  :(

Guest KuntaCunty

I almost feel badly for your exposure to such extreme cuntitude.  People like that should be made to dress in a manner that attempts to conceal their poor lifestyle choices,  Wrapping them in plastic sheeting followed by a few rolls of duct tape would be a good start.  After the have sweat away a few stone, maybe they will be able to free themselves and swim back to shore.