CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

I'm a celebrity get me out of here

Tired old formula of a show what we want is glory holes and contestants guessing who is on the other end.
How about blow jobs and who can fill the measuring buckets gets a meal,be more interesting

Guest Even bigger cunt.

A complete and utter waste of so called jungle space and TV,the program is complete bollocks, much like those other pair of cunts plank and Dec. I would rather nail my scrotum to the mast of a sinking ship that to watch a second of that complete and utter pile of shit.Now they should introduce a game of celebrity dart board where the public contestants shoot darts at the celebs to cause as much cunting pain as possible now that would be a fun game to watch

•  

I can honestly say I've never watched a whole episode of this shit, although I subconsciously know it off by heart from all the cunts discussing it at the top of their lungs at work.

If I wanted to watch someone eating an animals dick, bollocks, ring piece and eyeballs, I'll pick the missus up a sausage roll from Aldi.

Tired old formula of a show what we want is glory holes and contestants guessing who is on the other end.
How about blow jobs and who can fill the measuring buckets gets a meal,be more interesting

You haven't thought this through have you.

Blow jobs at glory holes - that IS a meal (at least where I cum from)