CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Heavy Metal

Guest Keith Lard

Bronski don't you have a CD of Carol singing you can meditate too? 

Are you expecting anyone to kiss you under the mistletoe Keith, apart from your MOM?

God only knows why you think you are American.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Keith that was awful. Try to learn about the roots of rock music and then heavy metal. It has been said that Black Sabbath were the first proper heavy metal band, try them, they will open up your eyes. Then I suggest you look at Motorhead.

Guest KuntaCunty

I am amazed Phil collins and Genesis has yet to be mentioned in this post

A group of extraordinary cunts, certainly.  However, I do not believe they were ever considered a heavy metal act.  I would go so far to say they were never considered to be much of anything, except cunts.

Guest Keith Lard

A group of extraordinary cunts, certainly.  However, I do not believe they were ever considered a heavy metal act.  I would go so far to say they were never considered to be much of anything, except cunts.

Fuck off! Phil Collins is a legend, just like Cliff Richard you fucking pleb.

Guest KuntaCunty

Shut the fuck up bitch!

Speaking of bitches, tell your mum I will not back off on my complaint of her stalking my house.  If the police are able to stuff her bulk into the back seat of their car, I will sign an official statement and have the cunt locked up.