CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who doesn't bring out appropiate biscuits for particular occasions

Guest Keith Lard

Guest Keith Lard

So a while ago I was planning my day-out to an anime convention I bought a ticket to. I packed all the gear that every otaku require; a Naruto ninja headband, a dakimakura, shonen manga comicbooks featuring my favourite Toonami cartoons, and my katana. The only thing missing was biscuits for anyone I meet at the convention, so I asked my mom to pop down to Tesco Express to buy me some biscuits. When she came back she bought me jammy dodgers. I was so fucking furious, didn’t this dumb cunt know where I’m going to. For anything anime-related it should be pocky biscuit sticks. Jammy dodgers are for Doctor Who, chocolate fingers are for Sherlock, and party rings for My Little Pony. I thrown the packet off Jammy Dodgers at my mother’s face and called her a stupid cunt for not buying me pocky. She told me to forget about her driving me to the convention that day for my childish behaviour. I began to kick off, smashing ornaments in the living room, and tear down the wallpaper. My mom said she is off to the pub to leave me to cool down. Then I left all curled up in the corner of the room crying my eyes out. All I wanted was pocky to play this game with the other otakus at the anime convention.

If you don't do anything to maintain normal erections Keith, you will get shortening of the penis, Without regular erections, penile tissue can become less elastic and shrink, making the penis 1-2 centimeters shorter. Your Little Pony will be mad at you. Forget the biscuits, ask your mum to buy you a penis pump. 

Guest Keith Lard

If you don't do anything to maintain normal erections Keith, you will get shortening of the penis, Without regular erections, penile tissue can become less elastic and shrink, making the penis 1-2 centimeters shorter. Your Little Pony will be mad at you. Forget the biscuits, ask your mum to buy you a penis pump. 

My mom forbid me from using a penis pump after I choked on it last time.

RUBBISH a penis pump could cause damage - it's clear Kenny has a website selling p-pumps, to quote such fictional rubbish.

Ask your GP if p pumps work Bronski.

It's better to be safe than sorry. Don't believe a liar like Kenny.

Guest KuntaCunty

I wonder if Cuntspotter would talk to his mate at Burton's, and send out some Jammie Dodgers to punters here!  Even if they're broken, my missus won't mind.  I can use the money that would have been spent on biscuits on cherry cordials. 

RUBBISH a penis pump could cause damage - it's clear Kenny has a website selling p-pumps, to quote such fictional rubbish.

Ask your GP if p pumps work Bronski.

It's better to be safe than sorry. Don't believe a liar like Kenny.

I got to stop saying to you "How stupid can you be?"   You seem to take it as a challenge.