CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Do good protesters

Pegida protestors outnumbered by anti-Pegida protestors in Germany earlier in the week by 3 to 1. Today, twelve Parisians are shot dead by cunts with guns. Where are the fucking do-gooder protestors now in the wake of this?

Shoot some fucker dead and it's OK

Protest and you're condemned.

What a fucked up world we live in.

Guest Patroller

Let's see if the press changes their tune since they were the target this time around.

Good point, but there are still enough liberal cunts in the press to cause trouble.

Good point, but there are still enough liberal cunts in the press to cause trouble.

The press is already focusing on the "poor press" and it's loss of "Freedom of Expression".

Guest JackoTC

Pegida protestors outnumbered by anti-Pegida protestors in Germany earlier in the week by 3 to 1.

I always wanted one in the garden, but we went for a little summer house instead.

I always wanted one in the garden, but we went for a little summer house instead.

You God damn mother fucking mother fucker, making light of my serious nom. I'll burn down your mother fucking summerhouse. Mother fucker.

You God damn mother fucking mother fucker, making light of my serious nom. I'll burn down your mother fucking summerhouse. Mother fucker.

I had to look up PEGIDA myself, you lazy cunt, you'll get no sympathy from me!

On which note, maybe they should hold their rallies in Nuremberg - for old times' sake...

• Like 1