CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ASDA and their cunt staff

Decimus

Uppitty little shits like you need to be horsewhipped on a regular basis.If you worked for me you'd get a good backhander aswell.
I don't do creative writing either as I'm not a fudge-packer.

If I worked for you Spunkape, I would be fucking your wife and daughter while you're chumming around at the Glof club you barely literate rim licker.

Guest KuntaCunty

Don't be harsh on Punkape, he (allegedly) went to a private school but the money was wasted on the thick cunt because he wasn't intelligent enough for University. You should pity him.

Or spit on him, if the opportunity presents. 

• Like 1

Guest cuntcrapper

Used to have them deliver to me years ago. Without doubt they employ the biggest collection of feral chavs in captivity this side of Basildon. Two of the little 'delivery' twats, male & female rung the entrance / door release bell, one very windswept day. Answering I was confronted with Aaaaassssssddddaaaaaaaassssssss. As the next thing of significance behind whatever it was is the North sea, I thought perhap an elephant seal had washed up outside! So I asked politely 'who is it' 'Aaaaassssssddddaaaaaaaassssssss mate', came the reply. Taking a chance, as I couldn't interpret what was being said, I admitted the emergent motley duo who proceeded to develop the delivery from various boxes and bags now strewing my entrance and jamming the lift doors. Pitiful to watch, even for a seasoned cynic, I wasn't surprised with the suggestion that 'We aint got it awll mate'? His companion giggles at this statement, then adds  'Fuckin andsome place int it', from a face full of metal rings and pins etc. They looked like they just shagged all over my Chicken breasts and Egg & Mayonnaise sarnie. In a state of delayed shock from this assault upon intelligence and decency, it became apparent we had someone elses frozen goods, a lot of booze and after discarding the nappies, a nett gain of about £44 quid from the experience. I've never had them near since and would pay to avoid entering one of their hulking great sheds of free range cuntdom. Chavs serving Chavs - but truly amazing to behold!

No matter how much I see people here complaining about supermarket staff, and I have joined in with it in the past, I cannot help compare them with Mrs Beavis and Mrs Murray, two stalwarts from "Home and Colonial" round my way in the sixties. These two disgusting old Gorgons were the rudest , most high handed , snooty fuckers you have ever seen. They were more than shop assistants, they were the keepers of the magic box. At least the couple delivering to you showed some fledgeling amiability, you can work with and develop that.

You say that like it's a bad thing you fucking seedy gloyn merchant. I'm working class and fucking proud of it you cunt. I have a London accent you could slip into a Nick Love film, I go to the pub and drink Stella, I do a tradesmans job, I smoke roll ups, I shop at Asda, I swear like a trooper and say what I fucking well like, when I like, to whom I like. I have a 1st in English literature/Professional & Creative Writing, and you, you little cunt wouldnt say a fucking word to me if you met me, because you'd be shitting your dirty little pants at my working class awesomeness.

You cunt.

Marry me.

Guest KuntaCunty

Crikey you are a real oik.
Do all your family spit at people aswell?
A feral chav family.

Lol

Of course not, you intellectually deprived buffoon.  We only spit at the truly deserving; cunts like you mainly!