CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spending Too Much Of Your Time Down On Cunts Corner

Guest Dr Pandemic

Guest nobgobbler

You give the pouffiasse a like for that shit, yet blank my poem?

Never mind that Frank. I've notice your poem. And I'm considering it in quiet contemplation. Have patience, I think you will find it worth the wait. ;)

Guest nobgobbler

Don't need to count 'em, Frank, they talk to me.

They'd be Tarot cards then baws? I always suspected you and peanut were from the dark side. Can you recommend any demonology type literature that might make good bed time reading?

This place has become a home for my deteriorating psyche. I have ignored requests to go out, to instead sit and argue with rapidly eroding thumbs, with the likes of frank. The lure of a place where it is acceptable to name cunts repeatedly, has had a profound effect on my ability to remain polite in the real world.

You better settle in for the long haul Doc.  This is my fifth year in this mad house.  It's seen me through grief, alcohol & drug abuse, indecisiveness, frustration at the world, serious distress and vulnerability, love, insanity and fear and loathing.  I've conversed with genius's, idiots,  perverts, Johnnie come lately's, winners, losers, liars, wankers and Judge's. It's been great and more effective than all the therapy money can buy.

• Like 2

They'd be Tarot cards then baws? I always suspected you and peanut were from the dark side. Can you recommend any demonology type literature that might make good bed time reading?

The Very Hungry Caterpillar - but read it backwards!

True story; admin came close to banning me and peanut for being one and the same. I can only assume he and I both log in via the cloud in wetherspoons, so he can't be all bad.  B)

This place has become a home for my deteriorating psyche. I have ignored requests to go out, to instead sit and argue with rapidly eroding thumbs, with the likes of frank. The lure of a place where it is acceptable to name cunts repeatedly, has had a profound effect on my ability to remain polite in the real world.

It'll pass. If you're still doing 110+ posts a day this time next week, then we've all got a problem.

Guest nobgobbler

True story; admin came close to banning me and peanut for being one and the same. I can only assume he and I both log in via the cloud in wetherspoons, so he can't be all bad.  B)

That multi ID paranoia appears to have spread up the ranks! On April fools day we should all get our family members to join the site using our IP addresses, that'll teach em! :P​ I don't see the point of being a multi, and I'm not one myself. I've always been open that I used to be UpYours on the old site (I only changed my ID coz I couldn't log in when the new site started) but I don't see the problem with multis if they just want to re-invent themselves, providing they are not doing it to Wadize the site. Can't imagine you or peanut doing that. Bye for now, Jazz

That multi ID paranoia appears to have spread up the ranks! On April fools day we should all get our family members to join the site using our IP addresses, that'll teach em! :P​ I don't see the point of being a multi, and I'm not one myself. I've always been open that I used to be UpYours on the old site (I only changed my ID coz I couldn't log in when the new site started) but I don't see the problem with multis if they just want to re-invent themselves, providing they are not doing it to Wadize the site. Can't imagine you or peanut doing that. Bye for now, Jazz

Who the fuck do you think you are?

You better settle in for the long haul Doc. This is my fifth year in this mad house. It's seen me through grief, alcohol & drug abuse, indecisiveness, frustration at the world, serious distress and vulnerability, love, insanity and fear and loathing. I've conversed with genius's, idiots, perverts, Johnnie come lately's, winners, losers, liars, wankers and Judge's. It's been great and more effective than all the therapy money can buy.

I notice that in all those five sorry years you haven't seen fit to try out a therapeutic shag with a fellow cuntster like myself. I've got no sympathy at all, it would only have taken a minute or two. And you probably wouldn't have even felt it.

Guest Dr Pandemic

Psychotherapists don't deal with narcissistic personality disorder. You are at home here with the many other no lifer's grappling with their "issues".

I didnt believe i had issues until i dealt with frank. He is an infuriating cunt

Guest Dr Pandemic

Have you dreamt of ripping his balls off yet and putting them through the mincer?

Ive been trying to imagine what he looks like in order to punch him blind in my head, but all im getting is gargamel

I didnt believe i had issues until i dealt with frank. He is an infuriating cunt

Settle down, Doc. I like you.. a lot. As you're still living at home with mum, allow me to offer some sound advice..

1. Nip out to the garden shed and look for the biggest spade you can find, a bottle of weedkiller, loudspeaker, some petrol and a box of matches.

2. Make your old mum a hot cup of coco and wish her a good night... (quietly push all of the above in by the side of her bed).

3. Get back to your puter and tap out another few hours of fantasist shite on here.

4. Tippy toe upstairs into the old bag's room, pick up the loudspeaker in your left hand and lean over her.. as close as you can get. Hold the spade in your right.

5. Repeatedly shout 'BITTY' through the speaker into her earhole whilst thwacking her over the head with speaker and spade.

6. Drink the weedkiller, douse yourself in petrol... set yourself on fire. You fucking sap.

7. Suck her tits off.

• Like 1