CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spending Too Much Of Your Time Down On Cunts Corner

Guest Dr Pandemic

Guest Dr Pandemic

This place has become a home for my deteriorating psyche. I have ignored requests to go out, to instead sit and argue with rapidly eroding thumbs, with the likes of frank. The lure of a place where it is acceptable to name cunts repeatedly, has had a profound effect on my ability to remain polite in the real world.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I'm not going to say just now.  I'm going to observe you for a while.

You don't perhaps expect to see some windows paint artwork start appearing from pandemic soon?

Guest Alfie Noakes

Windows paint artwork? Who am i supposed to be?

I am not accusing you of being anyone other than yourself. I thought kc may be harbouring ideas that you may be Jazz or another person banned from here (although your command of the English language does rule out profb).

Guest KuntaCunty

You don't perhaps expect to see some windows paint artwork start appearing from pandemic soon?

Is it that obvious?  I thought assuming a tight-lipped posture would be to my advantage. 

Guest Dr Pandemic

I am not accusing you of being anyone other than yourself. I thought kc may be harbouring ideas that you may be Jazz or another person banned from here (although your command of the English language does rule out profb).

Righto

Guest Dr Pandemic

Profb was already here, made a cunt post about eating peas. Dunno who jazz is, but its not the first time ive been called out for being him

Guest KuntaCunty

Profb was already here, made a cunt post about eating peas. Dunno who jazz is, but its not the first time ive been called out for being him

Well, I can easily let go of the notion, because I am quite certain that were Jazz to violate the terms of his cool off period again, Mrs Roops would sort him right out!  She may lose the use of her foot that gets caught up his arse when she kicks it, but that should only be momentarily! 

Well, I can easily let go of the notion, because I am quite certain that were Jazz to violate the terms of his cool off period again, Mrs Roops would sort him right out! She may lose the use of her foot that gets caught up his arse when she kicks it, but that should only be momentarily!

It would seem that Jazz was logged in at 01:07am today.....

Guest KuntaCunty

I hope my sentiments on the matter I posted in my profile encourage him to ride out the remaining days of his ban.  

One thing is certain, we all guessed correctly that he would come back!  

Guest Dr Pandemic

I hope my sentiments on the matter I posted in my profile encourage him to ride out the remaining days of his ban.

One thing is certain, we all guessed correctly that he would come back!

What he get banned for, seems almost impossible here

Guest KuntaCunty

What he get banned for, seems almost impossible here

He decided he could get the upper hand on Mrs Roops in matters of board management.  He was wrong...TWICE! 

Guest nobgobbler

This place has become a home for my deteriorating psyche. I have ignored requests to go out, to instead sit and argue with rapidly eroding thumbs, with the likes of frank. The lure of a place where it is acceptable to name cunts repeatedly, has had a profound effect on my ability to remain polite in the real world.

Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it. You need to develop a split personality, one that's acceptable on the corner and one that's acceptable in the real world. The trick is not to get them mixed up. Calling your wife a fuck faced street whore cunt might get you into a bit of trouble.

Guest KuntaCunty

Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it. You need to develop a split personality, one that's acceptable on the corner and one that's acceptable in the real world. The trick is not to get them mixed up. Calling your wife a fuck faced street whore cunt might get you into a bit of trouble.

Oops.... I suppose I know now why the missus was upset with me for 6 months in 2011!  

Guest Dr Pandemic

No wife to call a cunt, but i caught mums angry face when i called her perm a cunt

Guest nobgobbler

Oops.... I suppose I know now why the missus was upset with me for 6 months in 2011!

yeah that would be it KC. My hubby served me earl grey instead of proper tea the other day. He looked rather startled when I called him a stupid old fart faced cunt.

yeah that would be it KC. My hubby served me earl grey instead of proper tea the other day. He looked rather startled when I called him a stupid old fart faced cunt.

Get the cunt tested without delay. If he can't remember your favourite cuppa, you can bet your life he's out banging all sorts of tarts.... darkies too. 

Guest KuntaCunty

He was startled over that small bit?  The standard for manhood isn't what it used to be.  Just look at Bronski, and Cat's numerous amorous transient gents. 

Guest nobgobbler

He was startled over that small bit?  The standard for manhood isn't what it used to be.  Just look at Bronski, and Cat's numerous amorous transient gents.

I'll tell him to kill himself. That'll toughen the cunt up.